Options

Melissa721

13»

Re: Melissa721

• Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why would you never go to Vegas if you do not go on your HM?  Vegas is an awesome trip for a long weekend.  In all honesty I have been to the Hoover Dam (twice) and its not anything great and you can do it in 2 hours.  Now the Grand Canyon is a whole other story it is awesome. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are not huge gamblers and we have AC 2 hours away, so we dont see the need to go to vegas, and before you start posting you cant compare AC to vegas, I am sure they are different, but not really, both have gambling, hotels, and shows, so for us if we dont go to Vegas for the HM, we will never go since AC is so much closer and cheaper.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sure they are different, but not really, both have gambling, hotels, and shows ::rolls eyes::Do you know how many places that describes? And this is coming from someone who's never actually been to Vegas. But I'm sure you're right, you're always right. Which is easy to do when you're in your own little narrow minded world where you make the rules up as you.
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to :roll my eyes: at that post Brad.  You have no idea until you get to Vegas to see how different it really is.  AC is a bump compaired to Vegas.  The shows and whole atmosphere of Vegas is different then AC.  You do not nearly have as many shows and the shows are in Vegas trump the shows in AC.  You honestly have no clue as to what the hell you are talking about.  You cannot compare the two and I have been to both AC and Vegas and if someone said to me we are going to AC for a weekend do you want to go my reaction would be nah.  But if the option was for Vegas my reaction would be Hell yeah when are we leaving. 
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and another note this is coming from someone who is not a huge gambler either.  I will sit at a slot machine, but nothing more then a dollar slot.  I do not sit for long at all and I might play a card game, but not really that either.  So when you want to make a comment about compairing Vegas to AC get your facts straight because I am sure anyone on this board that has been to both places will tell you the same thing that I am...oh, but I forget that you know all and you are always right. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so besides size, tell me how they are so much different.  Is the main attraction in vegas and AC hotels, shows and gambling?  Cause if it is, which it is, that sound pretty comparable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Having been to both it just sounds ridiculous to hear someone say 'why go to Vegas when you can go to AC'. But I wouldn't even begin to waste my time trying to explain the difference to you because you're not going to listen to a single thing I say. And I'm not really interested in hearing your rebuttal of 'but they both have gambling, shows and hotels so they are the same' for the 5th time. Never mind that by your definition, Mohegan Sun in CT, El Conquistador in PR and the Atlantis in the Bahamas are also all the same as Vegas.
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forget it Brad I always get sucked into these posts for some reason.  Not doing it anymore; this is the last time I will post here about this.  You will see when you get to Vegas how different they are.  The hotels in Vegas are much nicer.  I do not go to AC to walk around the hotels they are dirty and they smell.  I do not go to AC to see shows.  Like I said the shows in Vegas trump the shows in AC there is NO compairson.  You will not see the same shows in AC that you see in Vegas and the attractions in Vegas are so much better and cleaner.  Oh but wait...again you are right they are the same place!  I  have no clue as to what I am talking about. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt say they were the same, but you CANT say you cant compare the two, cause you can compare them, easily actually.  You may think one has nicer hotels or better shows, but they are comparable. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Once again you miss the point entirely. Having a conversation with you is truly proving to be completely useless.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seabass, I'm pretty sure Yonkers is the same as AC/Vegas too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you are still missing the point yonkers isnt the same as vegas, but I sure as hell can compare them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards