New York-New York City
Options

NYC taxi rental?

i've seen photos of it and i love them. I'm looking for the old yellow taxis. anyone know where i can find them and if so about how much would it be? thanks in advance! :)

Re: NYC taxi rental?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome to the board! I rented a vintage NYC taxi cab for our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made. We used Peter from Film Cars. At the end of the day, Peter was one of my favorite favorite people! I could write a ten page review on him!! Little things he did were amazing...the music he played in the charge to set the tone, the stories he told us, how he cleaned the hood of the already perfectly clean hood of the car and then proceeded to pick me up to sit on it! Sometimes the car is booked for a car show. If he offers you his own personal vintage taxi, its totally ok!! Only difference is that one has livery insurance and one has passenger insurance. If my memory serves me correctly, it was 100 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours. Peter is super early too. HTH! Email me if you have any questions about the car :) adriennevince at gmail. Com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    filmcars.comabout $250 - $350 per hour
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great!! thank you soo much for your help both! i tried to google it and didn't get very far so i had no idea so thanks so muchh again. i will definitely look more into peter @ film cars.
  • Options
    citygirl411citygirl411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also call Silver Star Limousine.  They have a Yellow Cab in their fleet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards