New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wednesday: Bio Question of the day

2»

Re: Wednesday: Bio Question of the day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Anthonys Pier 9 Love it so much!! They have excellent prices and the place is beautiful! Everyone there is so helpful and so accommodating! I am 110% pleased with everything!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jenniferk08Jenniferk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    villa barone manor, bronx ny... absolutely loved it. i had the time of my life there and i even was able to eat my food...you can't go wrong with villa barone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this one...Greentree Country Club.  Gorgeous room and view, good prices, and lots of choices for cocktail hour.
  • Options
    jhow213jhow213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Round Hill - FEAST Caterers in Washingtonville, NY. In addition to the hundreds I looked at online and called on the phone, we physically went to 34 venues before booking Round Hill. I saw it online and passed it over until my Mom suggested it again and I decided to go look at it on our last day looking at places. I knew I wanted somewhere less traditional that would still be elegant and incorporated beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces. I was getting really frustrated with not finding the right place and all my married friends kept telling me "you"ll just know," but I thought they were full of it. As soon as I walked into Round Hill I knew it was the place. I literally had to hold back tears as I walked through the house and into the gardens. All I kept thinking was "Don't let them see you cry....if you do, you'll never be able to negotiate the price."
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards