Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Konfeshunz

Weekend konfeshunz.I'm stalking the facebook of a boy from my past because he's freaking gorgeous and I keep hoping he'll post more pictures of himself.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Konfeshunz

• Options
    I just started taking a new med ---and after I popped the first pill, I went and read the reviews. I'm not sure if it is the meds kicking in, or my fear from what I've read--but I feel like I'm on crack.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have done nothing all morning other than run a load of washing which is still waiting to be hung, drive to get myself an energy drink, and refresh the knot. Blah.
  • Options
    CS, you should know that you've still got it! ;P
  • Options
    I'm on the phone with Dell tech support because I drunkenly fell off a boat, over the ladder I was trying to climb onto, and into the Atlantic. While wearing a backpack containing my laptop.
  • Options
    Rach -- I read the follow up to your relationship thingy. I dated my high school teacher after I graduated. I was his TA for 3 years. The day I graduated, he started signing his emails Love, Mike instead of From, Mr. Ilovefishy.We had to go out in different towns too. Hid it from our families for awhile, etc. It was awful. We ended up dating for about a year. My parents were so pissed.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Haha CS confidence boosts are always a good thing.I mostly finished paint my trunk today and made sweet potato soup
  • Options
    I confess that it's been more than a month since I last saw FI, and I have 18 days until I see him again, and I'm really letting myself wallow in in tonight. Like listening to songs that remind me of him and feeling sorry for myself and such. This is not constructive.I'm thinking that going to the 10:05 show of Whip It is probably a good idea to get me out of the house.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    FI and I started laughing uncontrollably during church this morning.  The pastor was like, "Hey, don't forget we have a community garden!  Come take some watermelons and tomatoes!  Oh, and by the way, I saw a snake out there, but don't worry, it was just a garden snake."  And then the random janitor dude was like, "Nooo, man, I was out there and it was a Copperhead!  I totally killed the mom but she had a lot of babies so be careful."I don't know why the idea of poisonous snakes infesting a church garden was so funny, but it was.  And then the pastor's kid pooped and it smelled really bad and we lost it all over again.  We're going to hell.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Hmmm....a SERPENT in the church GARDEN. That is funny.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Posted awhile back about how I truly like the idea of having kids at the wedding AND the idea of not having kids at the wedding. One of the reasons it would be better to have kids there was that I was genuinely worried about the backlash if I didn't invite them.I think I'm kind of secretly glad that we [finally] [re-]chose a location that has the cocktail hour around the pool so I can point to that fact as a reason for not inviting children.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Fishy, your teacher story sound much more scandalous than mine...I like it!
  • Options
    Hmmm....a SERPENT in the church GARDEN. That is funny.I know.  We were just like, wow, this is like Biblically hilarious.  Everyone else was all serious about it though.Also, I confess that I enjoyed being wolf-whistled at the other day by some random construction workers.  It made my day.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I'm doing a temp job at a law firm starting tomorrow and I'm nervous.  I've never actually worked in an office, and I've never worked full time.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    shelly - you'll be fine!  Plus, you have a rockin' wardrobe!(PS - I gave in and bought some maternity clothes from ON b/c they had a great sale...)My confession:  I have been soooo tired this weekend and have whined for my husband to do stuff around the house.  "I need to go lay down...can you mop the kitchen floor?"  And he did it no question.  Score.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sucrets- I wish I could do that. I'm not even sure that it would work if I was pregnant. Also, yay for maternity clothes :)
  • Options
    I'm watching a show on TLC called "My Monkey Baby"...about people who raise monkeys as a real kid. One couple tried to bring their monkey in a restaurant, and were told that they couldn't have it in there because it's an animal, obviously, and then the lady started biitching about how her monkey was cleaner than people's kids. I confess that I am judging big time.
  • Options
    I never do anything around the house. Nothing, not cooking, cleaning, gardening, nothing. I feel bad so I offered to switch the laundry to the dryer. Poor DH was surprised that I decided to help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Shelly, does this mean no more working at BR?! The temp job sounds like serious fun to me, though--but, I'm a law nerd, so that's not a fair judgement.
  • Options
    I confess that my only dinner tonight has been honey roasted peanuts, chocolate straws, and a coke. Ridic.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Seems that pregnancy agrees with you, sucrets! :P Jessjo, do I recall us having this conversation a long time ago, and the reason you don't do a lot is because your H has 'high standards' and doesn't like you doing those jobs because he prefers to do them his way? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
  • Options
    roxy - most of the time I just do everything myself because I'm not happy with how he cleans stuff.  He'll clean dishes so halfass and I'll go to put them away and see that they still have stuff on them.  But I was just sooooo tired.  Next step is asking him to clean the bathroom.  I hate cleaning the bathroom.He's sweet and does anything that I ask, so I try not to take advantage of it.I bought some staples - 3 tanks, jeans, khaki cords, black pants, denim skirt, and a purple dress.  And they're all the low rise ones with a stretchy waist.

• Options
    No, i'm still at BR, but I've always been part time there.Long story short---I interviewed with a lawyer Tuesday--He ignored when I said I need a couple weeks before I could start.---Called me Thursday to see if I could work Monday for a week through a temp agency.So I am.  I'm working about 30 hours there, and 20 at BR this week.  Two weeks before the wedding.This week will suck.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    whit, the other night we had beer, cashews, macadamia nuts and ice cream for dinner. So very bad. I confess that I had told H we needed an alcohol free day and we agreed we'd have it today. Now it's here, I want a beer. We're having bulgogi for dinner toinght, and beer goes perfectly with that, damn it!
  • Options
    Haha, sun, it's been pretty good so far!  We went for a walk yesterday around our neighborhood and it's really hilly.  I am definitely feeling it today and I think I really wore my body out.  :(  Not good!  I need to be more active.

• Options
    shelly - YOU GET MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS????  I so didn't realize that.  God, I suck.  But zomg!!

• Options
    How do you even fit that much work into one week?
  • Options
    Whits your dinner sounds delicious to me.Now I feel guilty about only cleaning half the house. I can't stand the house being messy but sometimes I feel lazy
  • Options
    Oh wow, Shelly--you are a brave brave person. That being said, I cannot wait for your wedding--because I have a crush on your dress, and I'm dying to see more pictures of it.
  • Options
    i have a bogus facebook account that i use to stalk a couple of people.  but here's the kicker - i have like 5 friend requests on that account.  who the hell friend requests someone who doesn't exist?
  • Options
    Do people actually add you when they don't know who you are? I find that bizarre enough in itself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards