California-Northern
Options

PSA: Brides Against Breast Cancer

Brides Against Breast Cancer will be having an event at The Fairmont in San Francisco on 10/30 and 10/31.From what I understand (I found out about this from a coworker), they sell tons of gowns (used AND new) at reasonable rates from manufacturers, designers, and former brides.  All the proceeds help terminal breast cancer patients get wishes (think, Make-A-Wish Foundation - the breast cancer version).If you don't have your dress yet, this is a great place to look - you can get an inexpensive dress and know that the money is going to a good cause.If you're already married and considering donating your dress, this is a great opportunity.  I *think* you can just drop off your dress at the event and they'll accept it as a donation, and this way you don't have to pay for shipping.And regardless of what stage your wedding planning process is in, they could also use volunteers to help at the actual event.Sorry I don't know tons of details about it, but it sounds like a good cause so I thought it would be worth sharing.  :)Check out their website for more info:bridesagainstbreastcancer.org

Re: PSA: Brides Against Breast Cancer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards