Ohio-Northeast
Options

Arabic/English DJ for wedding

Hi,

Does anyone know of an arabic/american DJ? My family is arabic, and my fiance's family is american. I live in Cleveland, OH and I want a DJ that plays both arabic music and the typical pop music we hear on the radio. Please help! Thanks.

Re: Arabic/English DJ for wedding

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps you could ask the staff at your family's church or ask around of other churchmembers? Maybe a related organization has used such a DJ for an event? Or, try contacting Jerry Bruno Productions, who produces DJs, bands, and other entertainment for events? Even if he doesn't have someone on staff for that, I'm sure that company would be 'in the know' enough to have some suggestions for you. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try contacting Jerry Bruno Productions. They have a variety of bands and djs, and might be able to point you in the right direction. www.jerrybruno.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used TKO and the DJ we had was Kevin. I know he is part Lebanese part Italian. My husband is Lebanese so this worked well since we did include arabic music.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding where the groom and his family were Arabic....the DJ played Arabic music (sounded like remakes of Top 40) that the groom had burned on a CD and gave to the DJ.  You could always ask if the DJ is willing to play music from a CD and guide them along if you can't find anyone who "specializes" in this.

HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards