New Jersey - South
Options

Anyone use/ been to an event with ELITE ENTERTAINMENT DJ?

Has anyone ever been to an event that used Elite Entertainment as the DJ (specifically Dominic) ? If so, would you recommend them? Tell me about them or any advice you have ! Thank you :)

Re: Anyone use/ been to an event with ELITE ENTERTAINMENT DJ?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_anyone-use-event-elite-entertainment-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:98e2e839-e436-4b6f-bcc4-8ba11b204d66Post:71f18978-7228-41e3-a2a2-2752451f924a">Anyone use/ been to an event with ELITE ENTERTAINMENT DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Has anyone ever been to an event that used Elite Entertainment as the DJ (specifically Dominic) ? If so, would you recommend them? Tell me about them or any advice you have ! Thank you :)
    Posted by JayClay07[/QUOTE]

I was at an Elite Entertainment DJ.  I really didn't know what to make of them.  I don't know if it was the crowd or the DJ, but the dance floor was empty.  It could have been the crowd, I don't know.   I've seen a lot of great reviews on them....
    Alison - Too stupid to upload a pic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards