Connecticut
Options

12 Passanger Limo/SUV

We are looking for a 12 passanger limo/suv (lincoln navigator, etc.) in the greater Danury area.  Does anyone have any suggestions of limo companies to check into in either NY or CT?

Any suggestions/info is appreciated!

Re: 12 Passanger Limo/SUV

• Options
    I am not sure if things have changed but when we were looking CT has some odd laws about larger passenger SUV's & their use in CT. Last I heard it was illegal for a CT based limo company to use them. NY companies are allowed to come to CT with them though.

We looked into using Silver Star Limo...they were awesome to work with & very helpful. GL!

http://www.silverstarlimo.com
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you for the response- appreciated!
  • Options
    I travel for work and use Greenlight Limo every week to take me to the airport.  LOVE them and their drivers!  They are out of Danbury and have great prices.  They also have 2 party busses (one that they just got a few months ago).  They are driving for my wedding (and if you're able to request Gonzalo...he's my favorite!)

I've heard the same thing about having a max number of people in a limo.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The most we were able to find is a 9 passenger limo. PP's are correct...it is illegal for CT limo companies to carry more than 9 passengers. We are using a shuttle bus as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards