Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In Suite Reception Photos

My fiancé and I are planning on having our wedding in Vegas and holding an in suite reception with 30-50 guests.  Right now we’re thinking about the Vista or Media suite at Mandalay Bay.  Is anyone willing to share pictures of their in suite reception, or know where I can go to see pictures?  My Mother is convinced that by having an in suite reception we’ll end up with a drunken mess, I’m trying to convince her this is not the case by giving her a better idea of what an in suite reception would actually look like.  Plus I’d love to get some ideas and get an idea of what these spaces look like once decorated and with guests.  Thanks!!!

Re: In Suite Reception Photos

• Options
    edited July 2012
    check out vegasgroom's site - www.vegasgroom.com - it has lots of info including specific links to any reviews / posts that past brides would have made. There definitely have been tons of good reviews with pics of in suite receptions at Mandalay, it's one of the most popular ones here. Should put your mom's concerns to rest :)

ETA: Here's the link to the specific page about in suite receptions, and if you go to each place's page, he has links to the reviews etc as well as extra info http://www.vegasgroom.com/In-Suite-CeremonyReception-(Part-1)_152.html

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have some pics I can email you if you would like. Let me know your email address.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_in-suite-reception-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:c3ff5c1c-5145-4290-904a-6fb68b98a62ePost:1a3938c6-9520-4e2c-b5ad-534c41e3e52e">Re: In Suite Reception Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have some pics I can email you if you would like. Let me know your email address.
    Posted by klminor17[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>would you be so kind and email me as well? :) my email is victoresarita@gmail.com thank you so much!!!!!</div>
  • Options
    My email is sgiadone@gmail.com.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards