Maryland-Baltimore
Options

need bakery for cupcake tower :)help

I think we're doing a cupcake tower. . . . We wanted to be "different" but I then realized everyone is doing that now. -whatever! hahaha
anyway, does anyone know how much cupcakes for a tower normally cost for a wedding? 
We will have about 115 people... 
WE NEED NAMES OF A LOCAL BAKERY. Anyone that you suggest, that isn't TOO PRICEY! 
thanks girlies <3
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot

Re: need bakery for cupcake tower :)help

• Options
    iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could always check with your local grocery store bakery. Good luck!
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • Options
    seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or your local Costco / Sams / BJ's.

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure how much their cupcakes run, but Sugarbakers in Catonsville and Sweet in Ellicott City are both really good. Definitely worth a phone call to price check and it will give you a jumping off point.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto both of Kira's suggestions.  I actually don't know about cupcakes from Sugarbakers, but their cake is SO good.  Sweet was on Cupcake Wars on Food Network and I've heard that they are really tasty!  Sweet's website says that their wedding cupcakes start at $2 per serving.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our cake from Sweet.  And the girl that was on Cupcake Wars actually designed our cake.  We loved her and the cake was delicious!  We got a free top layer for our anniversary a few weeks ago and I think we ate the whole thing in about two days.  DELISH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards