Not Engaged Yet
Options

Anyone around to chat?

Re: Anyone around to chat?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:1af7ce64-da43-49c0-8c3b-b9fdb846edee">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you ever had a run-in with the cops other than a traffic violation?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I was at a party in high school that got busted by the cops for under-age drinking. I was leaving as they showed up so I dodged that bullet.

• Options
    That is pretty awesome Elle.  Was it a senior prank?

Have you ever done any vandalism?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    No vandalism from me.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:2c159a75-391e-46e9-9d0a-18f841e2506b">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is pretty awesome Elle.  <strong>Was it a senior prank</strong>? Have you ever done any vandalism?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Yeah.  It was the night before Homecoming my senior year.  My parents thought it was really funny that I got caught.

I've never done any real vandalism.  Just a lot of TPing.
  • Options
    Me neither.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I've never vandalised. Unless you count 2nd grade where I stuck a bunch of Spice Girls stickers to my desk, and then got yelled at. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:9b1d5bdc-b3f0-43e6-8cdb-011a1da4346c">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never vandalised. Unless you count 2nd grade where I stuck a bunch of Spice Girls stickers to my desk, and then got yelled at. 
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

You're such a badass.
  • Options
    Beth, GPB questions?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Have you ever faked an orgasm? 
  • Options
    Hmmm...have you ever gone horseback riding?

If you haven't you should. It's awesome. I LOVE horses.

• Options
    Yes.  Just once.  It was early in our dating (we aren't having sex but there are plently of other ways to get it off) He really wanted me to and he just wasn't going to make it happen.  And it was starting to get painful so I did.  Felt like a smuck afterwards.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I must be a perv because I thought Beth's horseback question had to do with my question. *shakes head*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:816ce707-58ec-4619-af5d-7181ebc870db">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you ever faked an orgasm? 

No. I think BF would be able to tell if I faked it.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:461bdbaf-7ed7-4230-98f7-7481657bc397">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm...have you ever gone horseback riding? If you haven't you should. It's awesome. I LOVE horses.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]
    Not going to lie I am pretty good at horse back rididng.  I Have been ridding since I was 6 :)  I love it!!   English or Western?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I have faked an orgasm. No, I have not gone horseback riding.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:10d28e54-bf8b-406e-a278-7cee1784ff87">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I must be a perv because I thought Beth's horseback question had to do with my question. *shakes head*

Haha...this is why I love you!

• Options
    To GPB's question:  Unfortunately, yes.  More than once.

To Beth's question:  A couple of times.  But the most recent time, I had such a bad allergic reaction that my face was swollen for days.  So I doubt I'll ever do it again.
  • Options
    I am gonna jump in now! I got busted by cops for sexy times in public as a teen (twice) have faked an O and have never been horseback riding

Have you ever dated two guys at once?
  • Options
    Elle that makes me so sad that you are allergic :(  Your turn to think of a question.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:7aebd01c-8a5e-4973-b128-811127e831b2">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am gonna jump in now! I got busted by cops for sexy times in public as a teen (twice) have faked an O and have never been horseback riding<strong> Have you ever dated two guys at once?</strong>
    Posted by meamolly[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it was only for, like, a day.  I quickly decided that one of them wasn't worth my time.
  • Options
    Nope.  But I have liked more then one guy at once.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:fe267b5e-9373-46a8-9120-0d180ec48a0c">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around to chat? : Not going to lie I am pretty good at horse back rididng. <strong> I Have been ridding since I was 6 :)</strong>  I love it!!   English or Western?

I'm jealous! I  took riding lessons on my friend's farm for one summer and I loved it. I've always done Western style...probably because I'm from Idaho and I don't know anyone who did English.

I've never dated two guys at the same time.

• Options
    Have you ever flashed someone/gone streaking/etc?
  • Options
    I have liked more than one guy at once. In fact, this new guy was a contributing factor (not the only one of course) that finally gave me the guts to leave BF. 
  • Options
    I have never flashed anyone.

• Options
    I have never flashed/gone streaking. 
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    I have never flashed anyone

You guys want to here something that is soo tacky and terrible it is making my eyes hurt?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Be back later, ladies. I'm going to do my nails.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_anyone-around-to-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d18c4e68-c1dd-49f0-90c6-6615d01cca5dPost:85c13a40-ec85-4cd1-bd63-0084e5f0e707">Re: Anyone around to chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have never flashed anyone <strong>You guys want to here something that is soo tacky and terrible it is making my eyes hurt?</strong>

Yes, yes I do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards