Canada-Ontario
Options

Nice Shoes For Ladies With Wide Feet

Hey ladies!

I did a quick search of the board and couldn't really find any topic relating to what I want to know..

I have quite large and wide feet (size 9.5 - 11 depending on the shoe), and I was wondering if any of you large/wide footed beauties out there know where to go to get NICE heels that are made wide enough for me to wear them lol

My feet are (I've done a rough measure here... probably not the proper measuring for a shoe-store or anything though), approximately 4 - 4.5 inches wide (at what I percieve to be the wides part of my foot).

I've been looking for years to find a suitable pair that doesn't destroy my feet, and isn't ridiculously priced, but so far no luck.

Maybe I just don't know where to look, so that's why I'm asking you guys!

It sometimes feels like large/wide feet are only supposed to wear frumpy, ugly shoes :( God forbid the shoe makers should ever make a shoe like this for people like me... *sigh*

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Nice Shoes For Ladies With Wide Feet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I spent ALL last weekend shoe shopping with one of my bridesmaids. We went to every single store in Yorkdale (even Le Chateau, we were that desperate). She's a wide size 11.

We ended up finding her a nice pair of strappy sandals at Walking on a Cloud on Avenue Road just north of Lawrence (but they have many other locations).

If you ever need just regular shoes or boots (not party shoes), I highly recommend Sloan's on Yonge just south of York Mills. They are fantastic for wide sizes. I've been going there since elementary school. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards