July 2012 Weddings
Options

LADY

I remember you saying that you're having a calligrapher do your seating chart on the large board? How exactly is this working? You mentioned sending posterboard or something? I'm totally confused.

The reason I ask is I was planning on writing my seating chart out on this (big) framed mirror I bought using chalk ink pens but I'm realizing this may be a bit ambitious and am looking into other options. If you'd be more comfortable PMing me this info, let me know!

Thanks in advance for the info!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: LADY

• Options
    No problem so I saw this idea on another calligraphers website and she told me that she used photomat paper that she had bought at michaels.  So I am going to buy the photomat paper and then my mom the crafty one will cut it to the right size for our frame.  Then I am sending my calligrapher the photomat paper in a tube since she lives an hour away from me.  I will email her my least with the names and table numbers.  Then she will write it all out for me let it completely dry then send it back to me in a tube. 

Then I will be sticking it to the frame. 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Ah ha! That makes sense. What a great idea. I may do the same thing! Thank you for the info :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What calligrapher are you using, may I ask? An hour from you has to be close to me (relatively speaking).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Danielle GonzalezDani Writes Calligraphy and Custom Signswww.daniwritescalligraphy.wordpress.com
  • Options
    she did our invites and they came out amazing!!
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards