New Jersey
Options

Professional on sight makeup and hair service

I'm looking for a group of people maybe that could come and do about 9 people hair and make up. It is going to be bride, 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, 3 aunts. We all live in the same building and we have a big place to set up.
I would like to know any one to recommend and prices.
Thanks appreciate the help.

Re: Professional on sight makeup and hair service

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Jeanine Mangan for my wedding. She travels to the location.
    For hair I am using Mandy from La Sorella Bridal. She travels to the location as well.
  • Options
    LJN414LJN414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Jeanine Mangan and Mandy Liento from La Sorella Bridal. They've been wonderful to work with so far and I felt like a supermodel after my trials. : ) They'll be traveling to me and doing hair/makeup for seven of us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Shana Fiorianti (makeup) and Nikki Avanzino (hair) for my wedding this past weekend. They often work weddings together and I was extremely happy with everything.  They came to my hotel and did all the women in my family including Grandma, Mom, sisters, and flowergirls. I'm working on a review for the community board and I would definitely recommend working with them.  www.nikkiavanzino.com/  www.makeupbysha.com/
  • Options
    dcnunesdcnunes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much are you girls expending for your packages?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I spent just under $1,000 for makeup for me and 3 others and hair for me, three sisters, Grandma, Mom, and two flowergirls for the day-of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards