Michigan-Detroit
Options

Save the Dates- Check!

Save the Dates went in the mail this morning!! Soo excited to have that off my plate and it also means the guest list is finished!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save the Dates- Check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! It's nice to have something like that in the done pile!
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats!  We're planning on sending ours off toward the end of this month and I'm SO excited.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies! My FMIL created our Save the Dates when we were in Michigan at the beginning of September. Dan and I printed the labels and attached them Monday night! The guest list was "fun". We had to make a rule that if either of us didn't know the person or couple, they were not invited! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOO HOO!!! We just sent our STDs on Monday.  It feels good to have that accomplished!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_save-dates-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:16232a02-e254-4d14-82f5-dea3d4840710Post:fe65dbfe-90b2-48b3-9c45-64af604df986">Re: Save the Dates- Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies! My FMIL created our Save the Dates when we were in Michigan at the beginning of September. Dan and I printed the labels and attached them Monday night! The guest list was "fun". <strong>We had to make a rule that if either of us didn't know the person or couple, they were not invited! :)
    </strong>Posted by BridetobeJenG[/QUOTE]

We're going to have that rule too! I plan on sending my Save the Dates in Christmas cards.

It must feel nice to have that little check accomplished.  :)

Can we see what yours looks like?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome Kelki, I would love to see what they look like. I plan on sending mine out in January and need some inspiration.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kayla- I'll have scan it in. My FMIL created them and I don't have an electronic copy. I'll get my printer back from my FI on Friday and will scan it in. Here is our inspiration. Our background is blue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the inspiration pic! Very cute, can't wait to see yours  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards