Nevada-Las Vegas

Trevi Reception?

Does anyone have any pros and cons on a reception dinner at Trevi??  We're looking at approx 30 people and would like a private or semi-private area.  I've only walked by it so I'm not sure what the food or atmosphere is like.  And I'm not sure if I like the idea of walking half way through the Forum Shops to get there on our day!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Trevi Reception?

• have you looked on vegasgroom.com to see if he has posted any reviews.  i would also check tripadvisor
  • We have eaten in there and can remember the food to be tasty,  but it was just the two of us, and cant really remember the atmospher... however we have booked our reception there! after much reviews and searching we decided on Trevi! Michelle Woodruff is lovely and very helpful should you have any questions! Sorry i cant offer more info than that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are thinking about having our reception there as well.  I have heard a lot of good things about Michelle.  I hope to meet with her next month on my scouting trip! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lanamilolanamilo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Our meet and greet dinner is there in 3 weeks. 
  • We ate there, and the food was awesome! We booked the upstairs room for our reception, and it seemed right up our alley. Wish I would have thought to take photos...lol
  • edited August 2012
    Is the upstairs room a private area or do you have to book the whole top level for it to be private? We only have 30 ppl so I'm not sure how big the upper level is. 1500 for a f and b minimum isn't bad at all! I'm still waiting to hear back from them with their pricing and menus.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had our reception there in April.  I thought it was fantastic, from the atmosphere to the food.  Our guests raved about the food and Michelle there was very easy to work with.  We had the upstairs semi-private area (Mezzanine level) and we had about 15 people and it worked out great for us.  There was another party up there but the way they had it set up we didnt even notice there was another party up there.  I actually still have the info Michelle sent me and I'd be happy to email it to you if you want.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• so glad you posted that! I been having trouble finding a place for a nice dinner reception because we only have a small group exactly about 15 like yours! any chance you can send me the info to ser what i am looking at? Thank you!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_trevi-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5182a78c-4257-473b-a598-df42a06f06b9Post:22259867-99cd-4d90-bf0a-fea13f4a524a">Re:Trevi Reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]so glad you posted that! I been having trouble finding a place for a nice dinner reception because we only have a small group exactly about 15 like yours! any chance you can send me the info to ser what i am looking at? Thank you!!!
    Posted by larissacamacho[/QUOTE]

Sure.  Send me your email address or PM it if that works better for you and I'll send right away.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited August 2012
    Would you be able to send me the info as well? And how was the noise level upstairs? I'm curious because that fountainis quite loud outside
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_trevi-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5182a78c-4257-473b-a598-df42a06f06b9Post:82c974af-29b6-4004-90b1-292d7ee4f873">Re:Trevi Reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would you be able to send me the info as well? And how was the noise level upstairs? I'm curious because that fountainis quite loud outside
    Posted by ldv6[/QUOTE]

I didnt find it noisy at all and our party was seated on the side closest to where the upstairs overlooks the fountains and the forum shops. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_trevi-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5182a78c-4257-473b-a598-df42a06f06b9Post:21184fdb-f114-4c23-90e0-129e451db5ed">Trevi Reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any pros and cons on a reception dinner at Trevi??  We're looking at approx 30 people and would like a private or semi-private area.  I've only walked by it so I'm not sure what the food or atmosphere is like.  <strong>And I'm not sure if I like the idea of walking half way through the Forum Shops to get there on our day</strong>!
    Posted by ldv6[/QUOTE]

As far as walking thru the forum shops there was an exit (I'm not sure which one it is, I'm sure Michelle will know the location) that gets you closer to the valet parking.  We had our limo drop us off at that valet and pick us up at that same location and once we got up the escalator, Trevi wasnt too far from there.  It really came in handy after dinner because my feet hurt so much that I couldn't have walked too far anyway to make it back down to the limo.

• Just wanted to second everyone else's replies. We had our rehearsal dinner for 30 people last month and everyone loved it! Michelle is amazing and will work with any budget, if you don't like the menus or the prices just ask and she'll happily adjust to your liking. If you want the whole upstairs to yourself then you'll have a fb minimum but if you do semi private then there is none. We did semi private in the upstairs but ended up having the whole thing since there were no other parties, I'm pretty sure the upstairs is for parties only? The noise level was fine and the fountains created a nice ambiance. I would highly recommend them!! Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 161 Invited
    image 102 Are ready to party
    image 59 Are missing out on the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Is there an area there that we could do a first dance if we wanted to? What's the music situation like? Michelle emailed me today. She said there was a $1500 f & b minimum for the "mural area" of the upper level and a $1900 f & b min for the area overlooking the fountain. Both these places are semi-private but still had the minimum in place - not that it really make a difference since I'm sure we will be over 2000 anyway. Does anyone know, the email said there is a 21% service charge- is this the tip or are we expected to tip ontop of that charge too?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    Hmm, that must be a newer thing bc we never had a minimum and had the whole upstairs to ourselves. It's a pretty big room so you'd definitely have space for a first dance. I think Michelle said that you can bring an iPod and they can hook it up to speakers, it's been a while so I don't entirely remember. If there was another party upstairs you'd have to share the space but i'm sure they could separate it a little so your first dance would be a little more intimate. And yes, the 21 service fee is gratuity so you wouldn't have to tip extra. They must have raised their group prices bc we only had to pay 20. There is also 8.1 tax on top of that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 161 Invited
    image 102 Are ready to party
    image 59 Are missing out on the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • That's great!  Thanks for the input.  I'll have to speak with Michelle and see if we can make it for for what we want!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When I was scouting a reception dinner place, Trevi was at the top, Michelle was great to deal with.  We ended up going in another direction but definitely consider it.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards