Texas-San Antonio
Options

engagement party

Just engaged and thinking about engagement party. Does anyone know of a good place to have it? we know we want it kinda like a cocktail party with hors d'oeuvres, not as formal. We were thinking about la gloria, but didnt know if you could rent the place out for a private party, which was important to us. Any suggestions would help! thanks guys!

Re: engagement party

• Options
    I would try Las Chiladas.  They are normally open for breakfast and lunch so they place is closed for dinner time allowing for a private party.  the owners name is Patrick Flores and the # is (210) 308-5897.  They are AWESOME and not expensive at all...if you need a bartender, call Debi Rivas at (210) 241-8148, she can help you out with that if the establishment you choose does not have one.

also for your invites...I would go to Perfectly Wrapped Invitations & GIfts.  they will work with your budget, your colors, your timeline, give you samples, let you take pictures, serve you drinks while you shop AND extend a 20% discount to you & your family on your future purchases with the purchase of your invites.  (210) 375-8400...most helpful i found in town...Just FYI...
  • Options
    Los Patios is nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards