Illinois-Chicago
Options

Need Wedding Programs

Hi, does anyone know of a reasonably priced vendor (or store) that i can order customized and printed wedding programs for my church ceremony?  I am preferrably looking  in either Chicago or the suburbs.  Thank you!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need Wedding Programs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to try online, I'd suggest etsy.  I posted up an alchemy for a six panel program fan and got a few bids - I went with seller "SophieSky."  You can also search for them as well.  There are tons of them out there.  GL :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Paper and Print in Bucktown does custom programs, I think they are fairly affordable.
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Recently, I went into an Office Max to find a stamper for my return address for my invitations. Lo and behold, they do some printing with paper and a reasonable price! I had to add something in my invites for the seated dinner, and they matched the color of my invitations, font and they cut it to size for me. When it comes time to print my programs, I think I'm going to try there first, because they were so inexpensive in comparison to a few other specialty stores.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a company for custom programs and invitations. E-mail me if you're interested in more info : kyra at blisspapers dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards