Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Not quite wedding related, but ideas for for a baby shower location

My MOH is looking for a shower location on the near westside, likely North Olmsted.  She is torn on Eastside (her family) and Westside (She lives in Elyria and HIS family is from Avon).  I really think medically she needs to stay on the Westside.  Money is tight and we are definately on a budget.

Any suggestions on a $500 place for food, rental ect.  Approx 30 ppl?  HELP PLEASE!!

Re: Not quite wedding related, but ideas for for a baby shower location

• Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well this place is sorta in the middle  - D’Agneses in Seven Hills I hosted a bridal shower there with all food, coffee/tea/pop, bruscetta app, and punch for @ $15 a person for lunch and no rental fee.   PM me for photos if interested!  http://ninasfestaroom.com/facilities.shtml
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Antonio's Restaurant is also in that price range (located by Parmatown Mall). We had our rehearsal dinner there. No party room, but you get a section (however much you need) of the secondary dining room. On a weekend afternoon, I would imagine that room, which holds something like 60, would be nearly empty except for your party. Great food, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards