DC
Options

recommended church in northern virginia?

my fiance and i are still early in our planning process, but are already having difficulty locating a church. we plan to have our reception in the rosslyn area, and are hoping to have the ceremony in a church within 5 miles of the reception (we have a lot of family from out of town).

we are open to any denomination of christian church.  all of the churches we have requested information from have returned fees of $1100+, which sounds high to us.  is this reasonable? any recommendations for a specific church and about how much it cost?

i'd appreciate any insight you can give! thanks!

Re: recommended church in northern virginia?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_recommended-church-in-northern-virginia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:757326b3-c416-41b4-bc9a-0ca79fb63fd3Post:ef66aecb-0a25-49bc-a4c8-a2cf874dad66">recommended church in northern virginia?</a>:
    [QUOTE]my fiance and i are still early in our planning process, but are already having difficulty locating a church. we plan to have our reception in the rosslyn area, and are hoping to have the ceremony in a church within 5 miles of the reception (we have a lot of family from out of town). we are open to any denomination of christian church.  all of the churches we have requested information from have returned fees of $1100+, which sounds high to us.  is this reasonable? any recommendations for a specific church and about how much it cost? i'd appreciate any insight you can give! thanks!
    Posted by cherylhylton[/QUOTE]

Add up the cost of the officiant, organist, sound tech, sexton, and church coordinator and $1100 is not out of line for five people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards