Texas-Houston
Options

College Station hair salon?

Anyone know of a good hair salon in College Station? My brother is getting married and my mom and I need a place to go. In the four years that I lived there I always went home for my hair cut so now I have no clue. Thanks!

Re: College Station hair salon?

• Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha I still go home to get my hair cut.   But I have had my hair done for formals at Boardwalk salon and liked what they did.  I have also heard good things about Wild Hair salon (I think thats the name)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been going to Boardwalk regularly since 2006. love that place. I would give you the name of my regular stylist but a) she doesn't do formal updos for weddings--I asked--she doesn't want the stress, and b) I'm already having a hard enough time to get in to see her--I now have to book my normal shampoo, cut and blowdry 3 weeks in advance. ;)  one stylist there that I have been to in the past and like is Amberly.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks. I'll probably try to call and see what I can find out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards