New Jersey - South
Options

I Love....

Karen Capcino! I just had my hair and makeup trial with her and she is awesomeI I love her personality which will be a big help when I nervous on my wedding day and she does an amazing job! After she was done I couldn't stop singing, "I Feel Pretty" in my head.  She comes to your house too which is really cool so I don't have to leave my house until it's time to head over to the church!

Just wanted to let you ladies know if you are still looking for a hair and/or makeup person, Karen is a good choice!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I Love....

• Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I am so glad I booked her!  Do you have pics??
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I don't! I mean, she took a picture of my hair just to remember what she did but I completely forgot to take pics for myself! But you will love her! I found a hair style online that I wanted and I showed it to her and it's exactly what she did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you have to pay for your trial or is it included?  And doesn she come to you for the trial or did you go to her?  I booked her already for my wedding day but haven't even thought about the trial yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The trial is extra but at a lower price.  Usually people go to her in Philly for their trial but she came to my house, for which there was a $10 charge for gas and tolls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards