Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: Anyone still read this blog?

• Options
    bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I never emailed her for the new password because I figured she wouldn't give it to me. I never posted comments or anything, so I'm just some weirdo creepin on her posts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    password- Dobler
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    She started a new section because she didn't like calling all her new shiny happy posts about hope "Betrayal." She changed the password on that section and said you'd have to email her for it.
  • Options
    Oh maybe I am reading olds ones then. I won't email her though. I'd feel weird about that lol!
  • Options

For the second section mending the password is "cusack"

I don't know how she's doing it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks KK , you are an Angel! I feel so bad for her.
  • Options
    I know me too. I feel like one of the main reasons she is staying is because she doesn't want the other woman to get him... which is so so so sad. I hate the other woman, and I hate her husband.
  • Options
    Her cooking blog is pretty amazing too!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Please give a quick synopsis of what is going on please and thank you? (I know how her husband was fuucking another woman in his truck and all that)
  • Options
    i added her to facebook. i'm nosey like that. i thought it was so sad, so hurtful.. but everyother status on her facebook is how much she loves him, and how much she cant wait for him to be home. its a little odd if you ask me.
    i fully support her working on her marriage. but her facebook status always make it seem like everything is so peachy.
     ive emailed her a few times. she is very nice. we've chatted about cakes. i would never say anything about her husband. her cakes are amazing and insanely cheap! she's a great decorator.

• Options
    bel138bel138 member
    OOhh thanks for the new password!
  • Options
    I only know as much as you Nebb. She has decided to stay with him but it's pretty pathetic. Like KK said, she's keeping him around so the other woman won't sleep with him.
  • Options
    Her cakes are amazing. I think she could totally be on her own. She's quite beautiful too, and it's sad her H has made her feel the opposite way.
  • Options
    i totally agree ricksang.
    it wasn't like he cheated once and confessed and go therapy. (although that still wouldnt be ok)
    but he cheated for like 4 months!!! and he didnt confess! the mistress's husband called her! she caught him THEN he confessed!!
  • Options
    Nebb you should read it. It seems like a lot but it keeps you reading.

The husband and whore had a song together. A song! That involved. I couldn't imagine ever sleeping with him again. ever.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but a month after you found out your husband was fucking another woman, in his truck, and at times that were supposed to be important to you, and you take him back with zero punishment?  Not even a separation?  And now you're having sex with him?  Grody.  Sorry, but I don't share. 

I agree that she's holding on to him just to spite the other woman.  I was reading her posts all the time, but she made me really angry with the way she was justifying his behavior "It's all my fault" and all that shiit. 

If someone loves you, they don't break you like that.  Plain and simple.
  • Options
    She definitely blaming her self.. saying "i should have done..."(this and that).. hello he's a grown man, he voluntarily spent money on hotel rooms with her!
    its very sad. she needs to grow a back bone!
    the only "seperation" i read about was a week awake, him sleeping in the guest room.  you better believe my husband's sh!t would be on the front lawn!! lol
  • Options
    AND they were living paycheck to paycheck and he took trips to stay in a hotel to have sex with another woman, he barely knew.

AND you know what makes me MORE mad, is that they didn't even see each other day! They hadn't seen each other in like 15 years... they just got reconnected on facebook and then randomly decided to hook up. what.the.hell

And I don't understand how she took a 4 day tip to another frigging state a month later. She really already trusts him that easy, even though the whore is calling/texting DAILY?

It makes me angry.
  • Options
    Haha so Nebb-there is your summary.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    No one MAKES their partner cheat. Sure there might have been neglect or behavior on her part that put strain on the relationship, but it was entirely his fault to hop into bed with another woman. The fact that she would take the blame and place it entirely on herself is kind of messed up, and just seems desperate.

I would rather be alone, than stay with a man who didnt love me enough to not have a relationship with another woman while still married to me.
  • Options
    i doubt they live pay check to pay check! on her fb she adds pictures of their house, and mentions about going "to the country club" and literally plays golf a few times a week. maybe money is tight but i DOUBT they are living like lower class citizens with no money!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-still-read-this-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2de30a0-8edc-4d10-9dff-7a052787941dPost:493cd30a-381e-4628-a337-0025bfaedb6e">Re: Anyone still read this blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i totally agree ricksang. it wasn't like he cheated once and confessed and go therapy. (although that still wouldnt be ok) but he cheated for like 4 months!!! and he didnt confess! the mistress's husband called her! she caught him THEN he confessed!!
    Posted by klreese0213[/QUOTE]

It's so terrible.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-still-read-this-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2de30a0-8edc-4d10-9dff-7a052787941dPost:b869bcad-ec14-4511-b5b5-85339f0b4710">Re: Anyone still read this blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i doubt they live pay check to pay check! on her fb she adds pictures of their house, and mentions about going "to the country club" and literally plays golf a few times a week. maybe money is tight but i DOUBT they are living like lower class citizens with no money!!

you can be rich and still living paycheck to paycheck. but I see what you mean, they clearly arent living below their means.
  • Options

Oh and the thing that pissed me off most, he used HER hard earned cake money to cheat. BYE BYE FUCKER!

It would be like me cheatting on my H while I was away at school. So heartless.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-still-read-this-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2de30a0-8edc-4d10-9dff-7a052787941dPost:7b917138-ae79-4fff-b773-62e05a732bc2">Re: Anyone still read this blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone still read this blog? : you can be rich and still living paycheck to paycheck. but I see what you mean, they clearly arent living below their means.
    Posted by kkchisholm[/QUOTE]

right this is what i meant. not that they're broke.. but you wouldnt be taking trips if money was tight.
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    I'm now reading the "Mending" section. If you have to TELL your husband to call his mistress and ask her to stop emailing him, there is still a huge problem. She's all happy that he told her about the emails, but a man who really loves you already would have told the mistress to knock it the fuuck off or he would file harassment charges.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-still-read-this-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2de30a0-8edc-4d10-9dff-7a052787941dPost:4227c4c1-d579-43d7-85e5-85783cf9bcf2">Re: Anyone still read this blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone still read this blog? : right this is what i meant. not that they're broke.. but you wouldnt be taking trips if money was tight.

ha good point! okay off to enjoy the day!
  • Options
    Huh.  I was definitely getting the impression that they were poor.  Interesting that they aren't.

I made a comment on her post once telling her that he was going to cheat again because she had to beg him to fess up and he didn't tell her on his own, etc. 

She deleted it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-still-read-this-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2de30a0-8edc-4d10-9dff-7a052787941dPost:a293d023-03e6-42af-a85b-363bb12730d8">Re: Anyone still read this blog?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm now reading the "Mending" section. If you have to TELL your husband to call his mistress and ask her to stop emailing him, there is still a huge problem. She's all happy that he told her about the emails, but a man who really loves you already would have told the mistress to knock it the fuuck off or he would file harassment charges.
    Posted by bel138[/QUOTE]

I agree. Of course a real man would not cheat the way he did!
  • Options
    I remember that Amoro!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards