Getting in Shape
Options

Yaay exciting!!

My gym holds a customer appreciation draw once in a while, and I finally won something for once!! 2 free personal training sessions.

Ive been feeling down about being unemployed and not having lots of money so I have been feeling unmotivated to work out (I have been, just not "feeling" it). I am excited again, now that I can see my personal trainer again, even if only for two sessions. I have them set up for monday and the monday after, so hopefully it will help me burn off some of those holiday calories that are still hanging around!!

I guess you never know when little things like this are going to fall in your lap and make your day, huh?

Re: Yaay exciting!!

• Options
    Woohoo! You always think those things are fake until you win something... at least that's how I feel.

Hopefully getting this boost will help you get re-centered, re-motivated, and raring to go.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    This is awesome! You really are deserving and it couldn't of come at a better time!! :)
  • Options
    I think its a bit lame how they did things, one woman won 3 sessions, then won the 6 session prize THEN won a free massage. I dont think thats fair to the other people there at all. You win once, the end.

But, I still won so Im not too mad. I would have been super angry if I hadnt won anything though.

I am really excited to start up with her again, even for only 2 sessions. It helps keep me on track.
  • Options
    That's awesome Nebb!!

And I totally agree that once you win in the same drawing, you shouldn't win again.  I'd be miffed.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Ahh, that's awesome!!  What a great pick-me-up! :)  I totally agree, though, a person should only be able to win once per contest. That's totally unfair.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    Yeah. you!!! Just think if they hadn't given that one lady 4 prizes, 3 other people could be just as jazzed as you are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards