Ohio-Columbus
Options

Chair and linen rentals?

I am kicking around the idea of renting folding chairs for our wedding. Does anyone know an inexpensive place to rent them from that will set them up and take them down?
Anniversary

Re: Chair and linen rentals?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try All Occasions Catering... north Delaware, Ohio right up RT 23! http://www.clasealloccasions.com/index.html   I can send you the pricing list for rentals if you would like.  I believe they have white wooden folding chairs for $1 a piece! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sometimes churches will let you borrow them for free or for a deposit. check around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelly - if you find some, you better share the news with me!
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! The Delaware location charges $2/mile for delivery and then again for pick-up. Plus a set up charge. Not sure they will work. Still looking and appreciate the suggestion though!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Linen Care Plus (both)
    Lasting Impressions (both)
    Made from Scratch (both)
    Connie Duglin (linen only)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using this place called Chair Cover Express.  FOr 100 black chair covers and sashes with round trip shipping it's only $260. Here's the site link:
    http://www.chaircoverexpress.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used ACC Party Rentals for ours. They were white folding chairs, and I do believe they were only $1 or $1.50 per chair (we got quotes from several places, they were the cheapest). They do deliver, and I believe their set-up/tear-down fee is $75. We had our ceremony in a park, so we had a specific time for them to deliver the chairs and scheduled the pickup for right after the ceremony and they were on time, fast, and so quiet about it I didn't even see them come haul the chairs away while we were talking with guests after the ceremony.
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Britt! I actually just contacted them yesterday and they are BY FAR the cheapest!  I am glad you give them a good review!

Lasting Impressions quoted us $794.00 to bring and set up 60 chairs! Their deliver fee alone was $500!!!! For that price I would rent chivari chairs and still save money at other places! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Good to know.  thanks for the update!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    JMS842JMS842 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Connie Duglin Linens. They will work within your budget and are dedicated to the client and quality as far as I have experienced and seen so far. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After deciding on whether or not to rent Chiavari chairs for my wedding- I decided to just splurge and buy them and rent them out. I ordered gold and silver chairs with white cushions. We decided a fair amount to charge is $4.00 per chair including the cushion. This is extremely cheap compared to big vendors who are charging $6-8 per chair. Please contact me if you are interested, chairs will be available late October. Thanks and happy shopping! kaelagardner@yahoo.com :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards