Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Evening!

Hey ladies, I feel like I haven't been on here in ages. Really, it's been less than a week. I was hoping the AE thread would be more interesting but no such luck. 

What are yall up to tonight? I just finished eating Chinese and am now watching Hoarding: Buried Alive. It makes me feel better about the state of my house.

Re: Evening!

• Options
    I'm about to put a baked potato in the oven.. it's sort of a vegetable, right?
  • Options
    Haha it's absolutely a vegetable. Throw some toppings on and you've got yourself a meal! 
  • Options

It counts Loopy.

I just got home from having my hair did. The most happening thing around here is our newer kitty is now scared of us because we had to give her meds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aw Petal, that's so sad! How new is this kitty? Can you win his/her favor with a tasty treat? 
  • Options
    I am here...but I am thinking of crawling into bed and reading for a while.  I am exhausted.
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Loopy - in my book,  you can't go wrong with a potato.

Petal - how long have you had the kitty? I'm sure she'll come around.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hockey, what book are you reading? I spent all day yesterday lounging around and reading. It was awesome. 
  • Options
    Poor kitty.  That stinks.  I hope she gets over it soon.  
  • Options
    I swear I posted in this thread already.  Is TK IT acting up again?
  • Options
    We have had her since January. She was 7 months when we adopted her. She was already spastic before but now it's worse. She hates being picked up which is required to spray the medicine under her arm.

I'm trying not to look directly at her when I walk by so she doesn't think I'm going to "catch" her. We have been using treats and the laser to try to get a hold of her to give her the meds. She is now hesitant of everything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How much longer do you have to give her meds?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e711033e-9d6a-4954-8838-de5822acf51cPost:6c6a930c-ffba-4728-837b-33e9b81c5a60">Re: Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hockey, what book are you reading? I spent all day yesterday lounging around and reading. It was awesome. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

I am currently reading the Charlie Parker Mystery series by Connie Shelton...I am currently on Reunions Can Be Murder.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e711033e-9d6a-4954-8838-de5822acf51cPost:87901c13-45d0-4eaa-8309-a9ed5963e64f">Re: Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much longer do you have to give her meds?
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

About a week. We just started. We think she was clawing under a door and her arm is all scraped to the skin from her elbow to her armpit. I feel bad spraying her with the meds too. I'm a guilty cat parent.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e711033e-9d6a-4954-8838-de5822acf51cPost:bdcbf2ce-dbe5-48fa-abcb-7d96d53e9624">Re: Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening! : I am currently reading the Charlie Parker Mystery series by Connie Shelton...I am currently on Reunions Can Be Murder.
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]

What are these like? I like mysteries but I tend to stick with the lighter ones if that makes sense.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Evening!  I am 1.5 pages from being done with my final paper.  Almost there!  Just trying to eek out the conclusion.

T-minus three days until I sign the lease on my new place.  I don't even want to think about packing.  Ughhhhhh, not going to be fun.  At least I have a few weeks to do it.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    Poor kitty. I totally get the feeling guilty part. We brought my pup to get knee surgery last week, and I feel so bad that we can't explain to him what's going on.
  • Options
    It'll be easier after a few days, Petal.  What kind of meds do you have to give her?
  • Options
    I'm just popping in before dinner.  I made zucchini cakes with a ginormous zucchini from my dad's garden.  I hope they turn out ok.  Zucchinis are not supposed to get that big.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Bay, just keeping thinking of the end result.  It will help keep you motivated.
  • Options
    Adamar, I know I'm repeating what everyone else has said, but that is one amazing hat.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    Raes - I hope the pup gets better soon.

Strlz - Just some spray. Not sure what exactly. FI was kind and took her to the vet.

Adamar - I haven't been able to tell you yet but I LOVE your new pic and your hat. You both look fabulous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aw, I hate the not being able to explain thing too Raes. There's no way to tell them that they need it.

Hockey, I'm impressed with anyone who can sit and read a mystery book. I love mystery movies but I don't have the patience to read a mystery book and not cheat and read the ending. 
  • Options
    Thanks guys :)  I was pleased with it after I glued felt inside so that it would fit my tiny head.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    Mmm I love zucchini.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e711033e-9d6a-4954-8838-de5822acf51cPost:b1d94c3c-6ec7-4a00-8ad4-70f913de86b3">Re: Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening! : What are these like? I like mysteries but I tend to stick with the lighter ones if that makes sense.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]
    they are pretty fluffy easy reads...

I was looking for something to read while I wait for the next book in a couple of other series I am reading....and I am now on the 7th book
  • Options
    Adamar - you have zucchini already?

Bay - packing will be okay.  Are you going to have any "his stuff/her stuff" fights over splitting things up or do you expect that go smoothly?  It will be a load off to have your paper done AND a new living arrangement figured out.
  • Options
    Zucchini is probably my favorite vegetable.  My grandma's zucchini casserole recipe is one of my favorite side dishes.
  • Options
    ugh...i checked my work email before I was going to go to bed....and I had an email from a student...now I feel like I need to stay up to see if he responds again.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! 

Zucchini is great. And it should taste fine. My dad accidently grew one that was seriously huge. We've got a picture of it next to a gallon of milk....it's comparable. 

• Options
    I read the beginning of the troll thread - and I'm going to read the rest of it in a sec. I'm sad to know it wasn't much fun, but at least I won't have my hopes up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards