New York-Western
Options

NEED TRANSPORTAION! HELP!

Ok so my date was just confirmed (all conditional on a Visa as Im Canadian) and we were goign with Buffalo Trolley....they are apparently full. My FI and I ignored all the Limo places as thats not us....any other original idea that wont cost a fortune but is good for a min of 14 people? Otherwise any good limo recommendations?

The wedding is Jan 8th 2011

Re: NEED TRANSPORTAION! HELP!

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am renting a school bus from grand tours. They will be used as the shuttle to and from wedding for our guest.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    kae101kae101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't help with any original ideas...but can give you two limo reviews.  We're using Giogio's for our day-of transportation and they have been wonderful to work with. (Our wedding is next week, so I'll post the full reviews after).

My MOH booked Advantage limo for my bachelorette this past weekend and they totally stiffed us.  When the limo didn't show, she tried calling them many times, only to receive a text message back saying they didn't have her reservation.  She contacted them on Monday, spoke with the owner (who acknowledged that they had her name & credit card number, but couldn't find a reservation date) and he said he would call her back.  It's now Thursday and she hasn't heard a word from them.  Aces limo did come through (with a 15p van & driver) when Advantage stiffed us, which was awesome of them!
    ~ K & S ~ 10.01.10 MyBio Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK good to know! thank you!
  • Options
    ckcavalierckcavalier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with a limo bus they are nice and roomy the company i am going with is in Rochester but they where cheaper than an actual Limo for some reason...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards