Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

I am confused on how to word the invites...

Hello everyone
I have been looking for a while at invitation wording and have only seen invites where parents are paying or bride and groom are paying.  My fiance's parents are giving a little, my aunt and uncle are giving a little and my grandmother is giving a lilttle and then my fiance and I are paying the rest.  My fiance and I by far are paying the majority, but our families are picking up like 30% of the bill.  So how would I word this?
Something like Bride and Groom together with their families request your presence at our wedding?  Does that sound ok? 
Thanks for your thoughts. 

Re: I am confused on how to word the invites...

• Options
    I'm thinking in this case, since there are so many people contributing, the bride and groom together with their families is totally appropriate. Seen that many times and this seems like the ideal situation for it.
    "People tell me the engagement will fly by and we'll be married before I know it, but it hasn't felt like that so far" Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You could also mention them specifically in a speech; thanking them for their contribution

Also, I just noticed, according to our tickers, you and I have practically the same wedding date!
    "People tell me the engagement will fly by and we'll be married before I know it, but it hasn't felt like that so far" Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards