Illinois-Chicago
Options

adriana aude

anybody use adriana aude??

She prefers not to use airbrush, and noticed on her website MAC wasn't listed for her makeup products, but just wondered what your experience was with her, your final look, and the products she used. Looking to get one application in the morning and need long lasting makeup. Thanks.

Mrs. F 9-18-10

Re: adriana aude

• Options
    chicago29chicago29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually thinking about booking her as well and had the same question......  I will definitely be watching this thread!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i honestly LOVED her.  she didn't use any airbrush and i went for my trial at i believe 1 pm.  i didn't touch up my make up at all and it still looked awesome by midnight.  i will be bringing blotting papers and this matteing (spelling?) powder i bought a couple months back when i thought i would be doing my own make up.  she used all sort of brands of make up, i believe some of the eye shadows were MAC.  MAC foundation is kind of heavy so i don't think it works on everyone, especially me.  i look way to cakey in that stuff. i loved my final look too - i wanted bold eyes and lighter lips.  i don't wanna be leaving goo all over everyone i'll be kissing that day, ya know?

some of brands i noticed were NARS, smashbox, laura mercier, benefit, and some i didn't know which is always fun.  i don't think anyone would be disappointed with her - she clearly knew what she was doing
  • Options
    pajarito81pajarito81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for your info...appreciate it!
    Mrs. F 9-18-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards