Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

For Fische & Bec

I have no clue if this PIP is going to work, but look! I thought of you whilst I was on my kayak (notice the footwear).

Re: For Fische & Bec

• Options
    DUDE! THAT IS AWESOME!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    And also I thought of Bec (notice the owl) Hoot hoot

P.S. this is my attempt at making this place unsuck. I have more pics in my repertoire if needed.
  • Options
    ohthankyoudearjesus! I thought the crocs pic reminded you of fische AND of me. Whew! I love the owl sign! :)

I realized this weekend while decorating my tree that every single person who gives ornaments to me at Christmas time has given me an owl the past 5-10 years. I love owls, but it's gotten a little overboard. I may break them out and do a separate owl tree next year.
  • Options
    CROCS ARE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fische-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:84db4a64-67b6-4f32-84b8-61ebefc1ea9fPost:15998c10-1028-461c-91d2-071a1028ed2d">Re: For Fische & Bec</a>:
    [QUOTE]I realized this weekend while decorating my tree that every single person who gives ornaments to me at Christmas time has given me an owl the past 5-10 years. I love owls, but it's gotten a little overboard. I may break them out and do a separate owl tree next year.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

Well you just reminded me that I haven't decorated my tree - I suppose THAT is what I'll be doing this weekend :)

I think an owl tree would be adorable. My grandmother has a collection of cows (ha! the irony) and every one always buys her something cow-themed. Are you really a 90-year old woman?

I keed, I keed.
  • Options
    I'm on a motherfucking boat.

Is it pink?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fische-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:84db4a64-67b6-4f32-84b8-61ebefc1ea9fPost:b470a787-0fab-4ed0-9641-448fbab1fd4e">Re: For Fische & Bec</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm on a motherfucking boat. Is it pink?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Are you effing with me? Can you see the picture, because, yes it is pink.
  • Options
    Damnit. You figured me out. I'm not working between posts at all. It actually takes me this long to type what I want to because I am, in fact, 90yrs old. Get off my lawn!
  • Options
    Oh crap Bec, I just started laughing at your post and one of the managers walked by at the same time. I'm probably fired now and it's all your fault.
  • Options
    Yes, I can see it, but I wasn't sure if it was the light or something, you b-hole. Anyway, I love your pink boat.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fische-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:84db4a64-67b6-4f32-84b8-61ebefc1ea9fPost:c01c97eb-7803-40d6-b1fa-93a81fbffe2c">Re: For Fische & Bec</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I can see it, but I wasn't sure if it was the light or something, you b-hole. Anyway, I love your pink boat.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

haha! No I thought you couldn't see it, like usual with pictures, and were taking a wild guess. Because really how many pink kayaks are there? Only one - MINE! muahahahaha
  • Options
    Ewwwwwww, Vally, NO!
  • Options
    I'm sorry Manda. You can come live with me if you got fired. I need someone to help me get my sweater on, then off again and lift me onto my shower seat. You game?

"I'll give you a whole quarter. That's right, Audrey. I'll give you a quarter too!"
  • Options
    J- sorry you had to find out this way, but yes I do adorn the crocs on occasion.
  • Options
    I'm so disappointed.  But I'll get over it.  My BFF loves the crocs too.  She knows how I feel about them (I'm not one to hide my feelings from anyone), and she'll actually say "Sorry Jess, I'm wearing my crocs today."  It makes me laugh. 
  • Options
    Can I ride in your pink kyak? It sounds dirty, but I promise, it's not.
  • Options
    Cew - well, I would say yes but it is not a tandem kayak, so you would probably fall out.

On second thought, sure! ;-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fische-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:84db4a64-67b6-4f32-84b8-61ebefc1ea9fPost:15998c10-1028-461c-91d2-071a1028ed2d">Re: For Fische & Bec</a>:
    [QUOTE]ohthankyoudearjesus! I thought the crocs pic reminded you of fische AND of me. Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

I was so scared when I thought Bec actually wore crocs and had just been hiding it from me all this time. 

And, Vally, shame on you!  Cute kayak though.
  • Options
    Julez thank you for complimenting my kayak.

I did not realize the croc hate was in full force- you silly rabbits.
  • Options
    I'd admit to having a penis before I'd admit to wearing crocs.
  • Options
    I have to agree with Bec.  I don't even find them comfortable.  Granted I have kind of weird feet, but they dug into the ball of my foot funny when my roommate made me try hers on once.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fische-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:84db4a64-67b6-4f32-84b8-61ebefc1ea9fPost:5151edaf-19c5-42c5-b13c-7051a0f7478f">Re: For Fische & Bec</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd admit to having a penis before I'd admit to wearing crocs.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]
    Ha, agreed.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards