Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here

2»

Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here

• Options
    Bay, you aren't telling me anything I don't already know. ;)
  • Options
    Morning everyone.  I took Cheyenne to the vet last night and while they dont know exactly what is making her sick, she got some IV fluids, special bland food and some antibiotics.  And when the tech brought the medication out, it was bright pink.  Since our vet opened a new office, they now provide service for exotic pets and the only flavor of this particular medication they had was the one for exotics- "tutti fruiti."  I think it is hilarious that my cat has fun flavored medication like a little kid.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Morning all! I'm in the need a nap camp for sure. I've stayed up way too late the past two days and I don't think I'll be going to bed early anytime soon. :/

Only 18 more days! I'm bouncing off the walls about it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm picturing these miniature flinstone shaped kitty meds, Button.

I hope they figure out what's wrong with her and that she gets better though!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm here, A! Gosh. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Ya, whaddup, A?  We not good enough for you or something? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Flintstone vitamins were awesome. My parents used to be Amway salesmen and they had a gross knock-off version that was supposed to be grape flavored. Doctor something or other.
  • Options
    Midge, what are you most excited for-- wedding or the night?  I find it utterly fascinating that you guys have waited. Which is weird, I know. And crass that I'm asking! ha! Sorry.

Jeez Adamar. Way to make people feel like dung on your shoe! ;)

Fezz, can you pop out that baby already?
  • Options

You guys just aren't enough for me anymore.  Kidding.  It just seems like it's been super slow around here lately (I swear to god I'm complaining that it's boring).

"Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    I used to love Flintstone vitamins too. I read an article not too long ago that said that other than the sugar and artificial coloring, the actual vitamin content is good for adults as well. I almost bought some this past weekend.

I think Cheyenne will be fine.  She already is back to her old self (yesterday she was so lethargic and crappy that she nuzzled herself into my chest at the vet, which NEVER happens) and she happily woke me up at 5:30 for her breakfast.

Fezz, how are you feeling? Getting ready for tiny Fezz?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-tuesday-good-morning-stuff-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e0e58fb-63f6-4b11-9340-86cf457e0e71Post:51b78ceb-e2d2-48a9-bf37-b5b353f29172">Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's only 930 and I'm already thinking about lunch.
    Posted by Beaniebeach[/QUOTE]
    Ditto.  I usually pack my lunch and then end up eating it throughout the morning.  Today I have a lunch meeting where I'm getting fed, so I didn't pack.  I'm starving
  • Options
    Hmmm, good question. I'm really excited about both so it's hard to choose and I'm even more excited that I'll finally be out of my house.

If I had to pick though, I'm most excited about the wedding. I love my dress and I can't wait to see the look on his face when the doors open and there I am. I'm looking forward to seeing several people I haven't seen in a while and having ALL of my aunts/uncles present. This hasn't happened in years.

I'm sure that not long into the reception while dancing I will be really wanting to get out of there though. ;)
  • Options
    It's only 9:30 and I'm thinking about a nap.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-tuesday-good-morning-stuff-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e0e58fb-63f6-4b11-9340-86cf457e0e71Post:33062326-f187-4f65-8134-6cc7a9e886de">Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's only 9:30 and I'm thinking about a nap.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

Yup. 
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Snips, I'm working on it! :) 

Button, I feel good.  I've been ready, just waiting on him.  I'm sure he'll be fashionably late!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-tuesday-good-morning-stuff-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e0e58fb-63f6-4b11-9340-86cf457e0e71Post:e47909a7-2b84-452f-bf81-72f311e45609">Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Snips, I'm working on it! :)  Button, I feel good.  I've been ready, just waiting on him.  I'm sure he'll be fashionably late!
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]
    Maybe not!  Salt's Betty was on time :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-tuesday-good-morning-stuff-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e0e58fb-63f6-4b11-9340-86cf457e0e71Post:6ed8c861-39d8-4b2d-b8bd-0bdd0a6c6240">Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm, good question. I'm really excited about both so it's hard to choose and I'm even more excited that I'll finally be out of my house. If I had to pick though, I'm most excited about the wedding. I love my dress and I can't wait to see the look on his face when the doors open and there I am. I'm looking forward to seeing several people I haven't seen in a while and having ALL of my aunts/uncles present. This hasn't happened in years. I'm sure that not long into the reception while dancing I will be really wanting to get out of there though. ;)
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
    Buahahahaha :D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-tuesday-good-morning-stuff-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e0e58fb-63f6-4b11-9340-86cf457e0e71Post:33062326-f187-4f65-8134-6cc7a9e886de">Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's only 9:30 and I'm thinking about a nap.

<div>Haha I feel the same way! </div>
  • Options
    I was thinking about a nap when I first woke up this morning.
  • Options
    She was right on time, Bay!  I can deal with that if that's what his plan is!

• Options
    Morning. I am here now so the party can start.

I much prefer pulled pork or brisket to ribs. It's easier to eat and cheaper to buy to make yourself. 

I have a meeting at 10 and I don't wanna go Cry
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It's so rainy and gross out, it's perfect weather for curling up and doing a whole lot of nothing.  I'm thinking the afternoon is going to be spent knitting and watching more SVU.

• Options
    Eryn, I read your post from last night.  *hugs* I hope you are feeling better and have a bit more clarity this morning. 

Aww, Midge.  H and I waited too. Although, neither of us were virgins, but we still waited.  It was good to get the wedding out of the way ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Now I want ribs.  And a nap.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-tuesday-good-morning-stuff-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e0e58fb-63f6-4b11-9340-86cf457e0e71Post:bdf6f9ac-427f-4503-8381-e13fffa2c60c">Re: Hello Tuesday - good morning stuff here</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's so rainy and gross out, it's perfect weather for curling up and doing a whole lot of nothing.  I'm thinking the afternoon is going to be spent knitting and watching more SVU.

that sounds like my perfect day...without the knitting.  :)

My day is pretty meh.  I'm getting depressed as all he!! at the number of regrets we have (40%).  I knew it would be heavy considering it's out of state.  I also knew it would be heavy on his side - it's graduation weekend for most of the local HS.

But i seriously want to cry.  I can't decide if it's the reality of a massively empty building sinking in or the double dose of hormones my doctor has me on now (implanon AND BCP to stop 'break through bleeding")
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards