Chit Chat

Just Engaged!

Hello everyone. My name is Jasmine. My fiance proposed to me Christmas day after we  were all done opening gifts. It was beautiful. He did it in front of all of my family. We have 2 children and we're so excited about finally taking the next step and completing our family. I have been looking online all day today for wedding ideas and I think I'd like to hire a wedding planner. For everything that we want to do I know I'll be overwhelmed and stressed. We are looking at possibly getting Married November 2013 and it's going to be a pretty big wedding. I'm so excited to be marrying my best friend and any help or advice would be much appreicated! <3

Re: Just Engaged!

• First of all, congrats! Don't stress too much, you have plenty of time to plan. Hiring a wedding planner is a great idea if you think you'll need the help. I'm a November 2013 bride too- come on over to the month board. We help each other out alot and several of us have been engaged and planning for awhile now. Congrats again and good luck planning!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats.

Talk to you FI and come up with a budget, then focus on what you both see at your wedding and go from there.
  • Yay, Congratulations! Christmas proposals are always so sweet. 

FI and I were at Robbins Bros last week purchasing his wedding band, to take advantage of their holiday sale. And I saw at least 4 different guys picking up engagement rings, all wrapped up in boxes and ribbon. It got me all excited to know that there were Christmas proposals in process and those ladies were in for such a wonderful surprise. 

Enjoy planning!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards