Colorado-Denver
Options

Restaurant Suggestions?

I am looking for a good restaurant or catering company to serve heavy hors d'oeuvres or *maybe* lunch for my very laid back reception/party. Can you recommend a local restaurant who would be good for this? I'm in Thornton. There will be about 100 people and budget is about $2,000. The party will be around lunch time and more than likely outdoors, in August or September..nothing fancy. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Restaurant Suggestions?

• Options
    JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing, I can only tell you who to avoid and that is the three tomatoes.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The catering companies I liked were The Gourmet Kitchen (Arvada) and Canon Catering (Englewood). For heavy hors d'oeuvres, you should be able to get good stuff within your budget.

I'm not familiar with your area and the only restaurants that come to mind are in the Littleton/SE Denver areas.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about catering like BBQ? When I think of summer, I crave BBQ so I think you could do some really cute like mini pulled pork sandwiches and stuff. You said not fancy, but this might be a little more casual than you're thinking. I love Jim N Nicks BBQ and I know they cater.
    Christy Visit my wedding planning/DIY blog: http://joshandchristylovestory.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards