California-Orange County
Options

Floral Costs

How much are your flowers costing you ladies?!  It is the big missing piece in my planning so far!

Re: Floral Costs

• Options
    For ceremony flowers, our estimate was $450, including tax and delivery. $30 was tax and 30 was delivery. The rest includes my bouquet, three bridesmaid bouquets, 9 buttonieres (groom, dads, up to 6 GMs), four corsages for moms/grandmas, and a small altar arrangement. I'm using Designs by Marina. She doesn't have a website, just goes by word of mouth, but you can find her on yelp :)
  • Options
    Oooh, thank you!  That is so very reasonable!  I will definitely keep her in mind as I start this process!

• Options
    Wow! Our ceremony flowers are costing a lot more. My bouquet is almost $200 (hydragia base with rose, dahlias, and astilbes), then they BM's are all $125 each and the MOH is $150. The guys boutineers are all $15 each (dendorium orchid with astilbe), and then the mother's corsages are $35 each (orchid and rose). You can figure your costs from there. It depends on the flowers you pick. Mine are not expensive, so it just depends what you want.  A florist will give you a consultation before you sign a contract and put together a proposal. It was actually really fun looking at all the flowers on the combinations.
  • Options
    Oh and for the reception, my girlfriend is going to the Carlsbad flower outlet to get some flowers for the tables, but we're going to be doing a lot of tea lights. But when I looked at the table arrangments with the florist, the cheapest thing was $30/table (teany tiny arrangemnent) and then they go up from there. So really depends on what you want and the look you're going for.
  • Options
    I spent $200 for all the flowers for my wedding. I did keep it a little simple, but everything was beautiful!! I did my own flowers, went to the LA Flower Market the day before, had some help from my girls and we were able to get everything done! Looked stunning!!  Here is a link to a blog my wedding was featured on!

http://storyintime.com/blog/2012/05/crystals-elegant-affairs-wedding-planning-and-coordination/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine are costing about 1100 and that includes centerpieces and everything. I highly recommend Designs by Tricia. She is amazing! She is on the know and if you googl;e Designs by Tricia, she has a website there too!
  • Options
    Depending on your wedding flowers pricing can change.  I had interviewed 3 florists that didn't give me any other options than the flowers I had a picture of which were mega pricey.  Mine are $2,000.  I have a wedding of 250.  That's 25 centerpieces, bouquet, 4 bm bouquets, groom bouts and attendant bouts, ceremony decor, corsages, petals, candles, etc.  I got a discount on mine though because I also booked her for my event planning and dessert buffet and candy bar.  Made more sense to do it that way.  My florist gave me other options to fit my budget.  I used Christine at Amazing Arrangements,  She's been fantatstic.  www.amazingarrangements.com

I also went to Commerce Flowers but they were not available for my date but also looked reasonable as well.  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards