Ottawa Brides

2»

Re: Ottawa Brides

• Options
    nfp147nfp147 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies,

I'm an Ottawa bride too!  Our wedding is October 2, 2010 at Rockcliffe Pavilion followed by cocktails and dinner at the Earl of Sussex pub in the Market :)

Have any of you found any great places for headbands/jewelry in Ottawa?
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

TTC Since January 2011 - We have bad sperm IUI #1 (February 2013) = BFN Nestie Besties with Xan921
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hey Amanda,

I met with Joy already at about the 5 month mark. Shes really nice, and just wants to make sure she gets your theme. Mine was kinda of abstract, so you might want to bring photos to help. I know I should have lol.
    We're having our reception in the Maples, but my sister had her reception in the Southlawn tent, and it was beautiful!! I've mostly been using the Knot checklist to make sure everythings on track though. That thing is a life saver.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Also nfp, if your going for a vintage vibe I've gotten all my jewelry from the Ottawa Antiques market on bank street. They have some amazing jewelry there!!!
  • Options
    Cat24Cat24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Planning my wedding for Jan 7, 2012 in Prescott....so not too far from Ottawa :)

Sounds like everyones planning is going really well I hope everyone posts pictures afterwards :D I'm a sucker for pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After much searching I've finally found a group of brides from Ottawa!!

Congrats everyone!  How's the planning coming along??

I'm looking at doing a outdoor wedding.  Still looking for a video guy, photographer and more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards