Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Photographers/Videographers

Any suggestions on Photographers and Videographers in Baton Rouge that are reasonable priced?

Re: Photographers/Videographers

• Options
    Knelso6Knelso6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Chantilly photography...

Great prices and quality pics :)

There's a facebook page you can check out...
  • Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check my bio. I have a few recommendations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rachel Erin Photography is awesome! And her fee is super cheap compared to other photographers in our area. 
    Here is a link to her site: http://www.rachelerinphotography.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Debbie Williams Photography did a great job for my engagements, bridals and wedding. Tons of photos in my bio!

http://www.debbiewilliamsphotography.com
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Robynlee615Robynlee615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CJ GRACE is awesome for a photographer!!!! :) LOVE THEM!
  • Options
    NolaBride2012NolaBride2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, she's actually out of New Orleans but she is AMAZING!!!!! And reasonably priced! Seriously, I did my homework - she is one of the most talented photographers in the area, and is well priced to boot!

http://www.twirlphotography.com/index2.php#/home/
  • Options
    modelmegmodelmeg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Tate Tullier Photography for our engagements. He's awesome!! Very artsey and funky, but also will do traditional stuff too. He's deaf, so email/facebook/or twitter him.
    But Chris Genovese is doing my bridals & day of. I just looked at his work and was "WOW-ed"! www.chrisgenovese.com
    Both of these guys are great and priced around the same.
  • Options
    klimtmuseklimtmuse member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Videography...Lee Shreve. He's reasonably priced and very good. lee.shreve@me.cox or cell at 225-281-4204.

Photography...Kyle Lemaire. He owns Spaceless Photography in Baton Rouge. Again, reasonably priced and artistic, storylike photos. 225-505-3113. www.spacelessphotography.com. kyle@spacelessphotography.com.

Good Luck!!!!!!

• Options
    KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are looking for two photographers try the husband and wife team of MadTight Photography out of BR
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the CJ Grace suggestion!  Very talented and you get DVD's of all your pictures (engagement, bridal and wedding).  Plus not your standard "stand and pose" pictures.  They do their best to capture the feeling and emotions of your day.  Just a little slow on their paperwork, but I'm willing to overlook that for QUALITY wedding photography :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards