Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Website Reception Request Music

I am wanting to put a Reception Request page on my The Knot website. Does anyone know how I go about doing this!!??

Re: Wedding Website Reception Request Music

• Options
    I wouldn't recommend using any of TK tech tools, including the website. They are glitchy and can easily lose information.

However, I have heard of people including a line on their RSVP cards of songs they would like to hear. Maybe you could do this?
  • Options
    Yea I thought of that but I'm wanting to use buisness cards as the response cards. I'm really just wanting to add a little more detail to the website :)
  • Options
    jjolovichjjolovich member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    If you want to use a website weddingwire.com has a decent site to set up your wedding website, but like pp TK can be really glitchy, you dont want to have a list of songs and then the next minute have them dissappear....

JMO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Options
    All you have to do is change the 'guest sign in' section title to 'song requests'. The song requests will then all show at the bottom of the page so they can see what has already been requests also.
  • Options
    Ohh Thank you Twinkle01!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards