Ohio-Columbus
Options

vendor review

I just got married 12/17 and wanted to share some info on all my wonderful vendors. I can honestly say that NOTHING went wrong and I loved every second! It went sooooo fast and I am still a little sad that it's over!! 

LOFT AT SMITH BROTHERS- Molly and the staff were great. Everyone raved about the food provided by Zuppa catering. Everything there was very organized. I have read some complaints about Smith Bros on these boards, but I thought they were excellent.
BENJAMIN JAMES PHOTOGRAPHY- he's the absolute best. That's all I can say.
CAPITAL CITY SOUND DJ- Chris was excellent, he did a great job making sure the night flowed smoothly and played a great variety of music.
RED EYE PHOTOBOOTHS- very affordable and provided great service.
CONNELLS MAPLE LEE FLORIST- Jill was wonderful and did a beautiful job on my flowers- exactly what I wanted.

Good luck to all the brides! Enjoy every minute bc it FLIES BY!

Re: vendor review

• Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I am glad your event went so smoothly!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews! I'm having my reception at Smith Brothers this spring and am glad you had a good experience. Congrats on your marriage!
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at the Loft on the 18 of Dec to tour the facility and we decided then and there to book it!  It's so great to hear positive experiences/comments about the Loft.  We are also using  Capitol City, as they are familiar w/the different layout.  Congrats to you and happy to hear things went great there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards