California-Bay Area
Options

Bay Area Wedding Venue - No 10 pm cut-off, allows alcohol

Hi! This is my first post! I am having the hardest time finding a venue that meets the following:

- fits 150-200 people
- lets us have music at least until 11 pm
- allows alcohol to be served

Any suggestions? Am looking at the de Young in SF, but not sure what rental costs will be because you have to rent everything there (if anyone has an estimate for that, that would also be helpful.

Thanks!

Re: Bay Area Wedding Venue - No 10 pm cut-off, allows alcohol

• Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at the University Club in Palo Alto.  There was no time restriction at all (we could have stayed until all hours).  We did have to use their bartenders, but we had a friend hook us up with a great wine deal that was cheaper than using their standard wines.  The place's capacity was probably 250, but that'd be packed.  200 would be fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ralston Hall Mansion in Belmont, CA

Pricey to rent, but you can bring in your own alcohol and can party until midnight

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked on Here Comes the Guide?  I don't think your criteria are that hard to meet...
  • Options
    mrsadamwaksmrsadamwaks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is gorgeous. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    IDoVenuesIDoVenues member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out - I Do Venues

Your criteria is s not hard to find-  All of the presidio locations and so many more-  if you need help give us shout at I Do Venues

www.idovenues.com/" title="Click to view a larger photo">

Gloria @ I Do Venues
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Albert H Dewitt O'Club in Alameda.  Music can play until midnight.  It is owned by the city so the rental is cheap.  The building is old and a little rough around the edges, but it is also beautiful and full of history.  The main ballroom has huge crystal chandelliers.  You can use your own caterer/ bar service.  There is a built in bar in 2 of the rooms.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards