Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Help Me Make it Unified Please-

Hi:) I've finally decided on exactly what i want to do for my wedding, however, I'm not exactly sure just how unified i can make this look!! http://www.bravobride.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wheat-centerpieces.jpg that link is how I want to make my centerpieces... I have made a flower girl basket out of an old apple crate and am making a burlap rb pillow. I just dont know how to decorate the church and the reception hall b/c it's an inside ceremony and reception... I want it to all be uniformed. Please help me... my colors are red, orange, and yellow accent with a date of August 28th OF THIS year... please help me!

Re: Help Me Make it Unified Please-

• Options
    Hi:) I've finally decided on exactly what i want to do for my wedding, however, I'm not exactly sure just how unified i can make this look!! http://www.bravobride.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wheat-centerpieces.jpg that link is how I want to make my centerpieces... I have made a flower girl basket out of an old apple crate and am making a burlap rb pillow. I just dont know how to decorate the church and the reception hall b/c it's an inside ceremony and reception... I want it to all be uniformed. Please help me... my colors are red, orange, and yellow accent with a date of August 28th OF THIS year... please help me!

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2010
    I think you might keep it very simple in the church sanctuary.  Maybe some altar arrangements that are fall like, something like fall fruit or cornucopias with some of the wheat. 

You don't really need pew decorations, but if you really, really want to, maybe something to go with your country/rustic theme, like lanterns, or small galvanized buckets of floral in your colors with a little wheat.  Or wheat "wreaths".  And rope instead of tulle ribbons. 

• Options
    If you look in my for sale bio, we did centerpieces very similar to yours. We tied either red or orange ribbon around them. A picture of our pew wreaths is there as well to give you an idea. On the altar, we had two arrangements with reds, oranges, and yellows:

imageimageimage
  • Options
    All of this help is so Appreciated- I love all of the ideas and thanks Kristin for your insite and bio...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards