Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Vendor Reviews

Does anyone have any vendor reviews from a recent wedding? Thanks!

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both Lilkim and I have left reviews in June and July if you scroll down. But you may have already read those. Are you looking for something specific?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found them, thanks! They are very helpful. We have our venue ready to go and we are still working on the ceremony location. I'm still looking for photog and DJ. I saw your bio (Your dress is beautiful!) and I was wondering about the day of coordinator that you hired. I was wondering about doing this to eliminate stress, but I'm not sure if it would break my budget. I think I'll visit her site and check her out, thanks again!
  • Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad I could help! Peg is defintely worth the $$ for DOC services. Tell her Sara says hi if you do meet with her :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer has been awesome!!!  Our wedding isn't until next week but she has done things for us already that are great.  She is only $300 for preceremony, ceremony and reception and then provides us the copyright and all of the pics on a cd for us to print out.  I loved this option because then my family can pay for what they want.  Walgreens and Shutterfly frequently have 50 prints for $5 so I figured it would be easy.  She said she would touch up anything for us as well.  Email me at democratahotmail.com if you want info. 
  • Options
    cathyjwcathyjw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone used the big western barn at Bellevue Berry Farm in the summertime for a wedding reception????  want to know if it was too hot inside or was it cooled off enough to make people comfortable????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards