Oklahoma
Options

Wedding Cake Bakery in Norman/OKC metro area

I was wanting to know if anyone suggests any caters that are decent price and not outragous. I have a cake tasting this month and she charges 2.50 a serving slice which i think is definatly a deal because some other places have quoted me 5.00 a serving slice which is way outrageous especially for what im wanting. If someone has any recommendations of who they are using or who they have used please let me know!

Thank you!!!

Re: Wedding Cake Bakery in Norman/OKC metro area

• Options
    Sugar in Norman is fantastic!

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    My friend got there's at Fancy Cakes (I think they may have changed their name??) and were comparable in looks to Sugar, but about 20% cheaper. And it was delicious! And I don't even like fondant, but it was so soft and creamy. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012

The person that I am using is in Ardmore, but she charges about $2 per slice.  Let me know if you want her details. She is willing to bring it to OKC/Norman areas.

• Options
    yes please can you give me the details! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    You might also check out Janet Rosebeary at http://www.rosebearydesigns.com

She was super accomodating and easy to work with (as well as decently priced).
  • Options
    Absolutely go see Donna at Madisons On Main. She is absolutely the sweetest person and her cakes are not only gorgeous but YUMMY
  • Options
    I second Donna at Madison's on Main - so delicious and does wonderful work!
  • Options
    I called rosebeary cakes and she was around $5 a slice.  I'm going with Dolve Vita Catering - tastes wonderful and very good price, I think it ended up being $2 a slice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards