Options

Reception - Entrance song

2»

Re: Reception - Entrance song

• Options
    staceyb04staceyb04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are going to use "Bringing Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake it is a fave among the bridal party and us and my future husband and I have been together for almost 9 years and we are now getting married so we have to show everyone we still got it!! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Michael Franti and the Spearheads- Say (Hey) I love you! It's so fun and will get the party started! :)
  • Options
    jsauer74jsauer74 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about an old classic..."Chapel of Love" by The Shirelles.

Or a new one..."I Do" by Colbie Caillat
    Jen Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    JuliaZ1020JuliaZ1020 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we wanted something fun and happy so decided on "Walking on Sunshine"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_reception-entrance-song-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:83d21f7a-29bb-4c31-ab70-257fd583f97fPost:80d6ad0d-2077-4413-8f0b-8a8a87ef129e">Re: Reception - Entrance song</a>:
    [QUOTE]"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness :)
    Posted by reneeb0618[/QUOTE]

I don't know what we are using for reception entrance yet, but for our ceremony recessional we're using the Vitamin String Quartet cover of, "I Believe in a Thing Called Love."  His groomsmen are going to pee their pants.  It's going to be awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just decided on the Mortal Kombat theme, but we're using the metal cover by Ryashon. It's going to be pretty epic! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are walking in to "black betty'
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Got to Get You Into My Life" -- by the Beatles! So much fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_reception-entrance-song-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:83d21f7a-29bb-4c31-ab70-257fd583f97fPost:06aad5c5-0c2a-44ec-b225-db10a34743f3">Re: Reception - Entrance song</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are walking into "The Glory of Love" by New Found Glory... it's awesome!
    Posted by morgymorg[/QUOTE]
     <div>Love New Found Glory!</div>
    White Knot
  • Options
    asialee2asialee2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a really fun mash up of "I got a feeling" by BEP and "More then a feeling" by Journey that we are going to use! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Party is walking in to getting jiggy with it
    and Fi & I are either doing Crazy in Love or Now that we found Love by Heavy D

Wedding Countdown Ticker

120 have been sent the invite image
    90 are ready to boogie image
    26 are party poopers image
    4 haven't read the etiquette book image
    RSVP DATE : April 10, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow you guys!
    These are fabulous and so unique.
    Thank you so much for the ideas. I'm going to have to play a lot of these and see what my FI thinks.

I love "Don't stop believing". FI and I would belt it out after seeing the Adam Sandler movie it was in (can't remember which one it was). It would get stuck in our heads.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wedding gawker JUST had poat this week with unique entrance songs! i cant post ikt b/c im on my phone right now. but check it out!! there were some really great ones! one that i love is Lets Dance by david bowie. (killer song!)

EDIT:  here it is, http://blogs.dexknows.com/weddings/2011/04/song-ideas-wedding-reception-entrance/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking maybe "Get the Party Started" by Pink, or the Toy Story theme song "You've got a friend in me"
    Marrying my best friend~~ 2.2.13 Anniversary Visit The Nest! image
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_reception-entrance-song-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:83d21f7a-29bb-4c31-ab70-257fd583f97fPost:cfbb3984-3883-4812-a8c0-ed39c4f486a4">Re: Reception - Entrance song</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's the one i'm using but 2nd choice was 'raise your glass' by Pink
    Posted by nini1976[/QUOTE]
    He's not going back to air force. He's going army. But he needs to do this first and doesn't know where to go or what to do
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards