Wedding Woes
Options

How about a real anonymous flamefull?

We can all log in as A.NonnieMouse and say whatever we want.  Please to not be unnecessarily cruel to each other, though, okay?

login:  ladykuus@gmail.com

password:  copyandpaste

Re: How about a real anonymous flamefull?

• Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Oh man....This could get interesting. ::sits back and waits for the flames to pick up::
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY.  I bet it won't work.
  • Options
    A.NonnieMouseA.NonnieMouse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *holds breath*
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love DH, but I really, really miss being single.  Sometimes I fantasize that he died and now I'm Single Mouse again (minus the sad widow stuff, of course - it's just me single again but not dumping him or anything).
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This makes me drunk with power and I can't think of anything good.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want my brother and sister in law to move away from my MIL and FIL's area. I just don't relate to them and having to spend almost every moment with them when we visit makes me crazy. And I can't eat at another chain restarant with them. Red Robin was fine in college, but i want to try some smaller, holes in the walls. They do exist where you live you know!

It would suck for thier kids and all because MIL and FIL are so good to them and help with EVERYTHING, but for real, lets give my family a chance. We haven't even been able to spend an actual holiday with them because BIL and SIL claim them every time. And I refuse to travel to them and waste my good family time on those two.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I terminated a pgcy and I would never admit it even though it was the right decision for my family and exsiting kid(s).
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a pregnancy scare a couple of months ago.  I've never been so terrified in my life.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Animals/pets with such bad allergies that they cannot function, should be put down.  Not only are the owners miserable, the animals are too.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lied to H a few months ago, mostly lying by omission, but never told him that some dude groped me while I was out of town. I did not enjoy the groping, but I did enjoy the fact that I am gropeable.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Kuus would cry over a dead rat before a dead baby.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not liked any of my secret santa gifts over the years.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My neighbors are kind of stupid (not bad decision stupid, but slow-thinking stupid, like there's always some sort of long delay when talking to them between what you say and when it makes sense to them and they respond, which my husband describes as their neurons being stuck in a school zone; I'm still laughing at that), and I am absolutely fascinated by them.  What must it be like to be like that?  And I kind of want to become friends with them for no other reason than being weirdly fascinated by their slow-moving mental processes.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some of you settled, big time.  Talk about marrying the worst of the losers available.

On the other hand, I do feel sorry for some of your husbands.  Some of you really let yourselves go.

[a$$hole comment removed]

If you are fat, you shouldn't get to complain about health/physical/mental issues.

[a$$hole comment removed] 
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These kind of make me LOL.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So specific.  "some of you". lol.
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here, I'll fix it:

Nico, you settled, big time.  Talk about marrying the worst of the losers available.

;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have sperm in my hair right now, as I sit here at work trying to do my job. I was rushing and must have missed a spot before I left for the day. A LA, There's Something About Mary.

I also think that whoever called out the people above (TT, Mrs Conn, the ones who married losers) needs to fess up and admit these thigns as herself. How sad that you can come here and say things that are so stupid anonymously, and probably visit FB and see everyone's personal info and then be all tough with Kuus's mouse login. Shame on you. Who's pathetic now.

Just admit to your feelings as yourself. What do you think will happen if you call someone out?

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By the By, I am proud of my decision to terminate. It was mature and responsible after making a huge mistake. I think it is completely irresponsible to just have a kid in a fricked up marriage and fricked up financial situation just because of some pretend moreals. It's selfish, because you're only thinking of yourself, not what is best for that kid's future.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband is a fvckup.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have $15 in my checking account til Monday.

Ha @ the "restrict rapid post" message I'm getting now.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate the secret santa gifts that are edible. Like I am going to eat food that came from an imaginary internet stranger,. I throw the food parts out.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my husband has a small penis.  terribly small.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame people for not leaving crappy relationships because they may change completely and become awesome because that's stupid, and it is.  I tell them it'll never happen, but actually, it happened to me.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to cut.  Not puddles of blood kind of cutting, but enough to be considered crazycakes.  And I'm always going to be one bad day away from doing it again. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Ww is dead, I guess, but I don't entirely believe it.  I feel like it was just the most final GBCK ever, and she's somewhere out there still being herself, just not here with us.  I know that's kind of nuts.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The TT snd Conn call out is mean and uncalled for.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wonder how much talking behind the others backs we do here. As in off board, off FB, over the phone or email. it sometimes feels when a topic comes up that garners much attention, some people have already formed opinions together and team up.

If you think I settled, good for you. Soemtimes I wonder myself, but then I look around at my house, our cars and my husband's d!ck and I know I am good. Besides, I love him.

I often times go for a few days without showering. My skin is happier for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards