Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Balance Photography (Baltimore, MD)

One of the greatest gifts of our May wedding day was our photographers' skill and attention. Ours were a husband and wife team that used to head up photojournalism for a newspaper in Baltimore. They left no stone unturned, doing everything from showing up early to de-shining my face. They got the list of photos we wanted but even more important to us are the spontaneous candid shots that captured laughs, hugs, and even grimaces. If you're interested check them out - Nathanial and Rissa of Balance Photography. A lot of our photos are featured on their site right now if you want a look at our day. Go to http://balancephotography.net/ and under "Weddings" click on "Ryan and Qui's Perfect Day." Enjoy!

Re: Balance Photography (Baltimore, MD)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They are really talented - post this on the Baltimore Board.  Have you posted there before? I don't remember you but the girls on there are always looking for photographer recs.  This is an international board and most people will not benefit from this knowledge.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kim - makes good sense. Glad you liked the photos!
  • Options
    Could I ask what is their price range? We are having a very small intimate wedding and we are on a budget. Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards