Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

What would YOU do?

Our caterer is very flexible and said he will make whatever we want him to, so whatever veggie, entree, and he even said a pasta like entree too.

We were thinking (we are having salad, bread etc. also)

Green bean casserole (b/c carrots, broc, calliflower, will be served w/ hor dourves)
Baked chicken
Lasagna

What would you do if u were me?
"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What would YOU do?

• Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That menu sounds fine.  What are you asking exactly?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What entrees would you pick exactly?

"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would pick my menu based on what my guest would like more.  Since I have vegetarians in my family I would pick backed chicken, the lasagna and a baked salmon.  Or the chicken, baked ziti (without meat) and roasted potatoes.  As much as I love greenbean cassarole, I wouldnt serve it at my wedding.  But this is me.  What would your guest like?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well also get a potatoe and all that, so I am kinda of stuck on the veggie?
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of lasagna is it? Can it be made with veggie marinara?

Salad, bread, potatoes, and if you have the choice to add a veggie pasta entree, do it :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards