May 2012 Weddings
Options

Shower TOMORROW!!

just needed to shrill a bit - I'm kind of nervous but excited!!
I think this next week on the board is going to be over loaded with PIPs b/c so many ladies are having thier showers this weekend! :)

good luck/have fun, to everyone!
Anniversary

Re: Shower TOMORROW!!

• Options
    have fun!!! and make sure you take lots of pictures!
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_shower-tomorrow-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:0d8a7470-9e3f-45a8-9af1-7e5f59931894Post:78c81f15-effe-4c2d-8d2d-3a4fb9c95f39">Shower TOMORROW!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]just needed to shrill a bit - I'm kind of nervous but excited!! <strong>I think this next week on the board is going to be over loaded with PIPs b/c so many ladies are having thier showers this weekend!</strong> :) good luck/have fun, to everyone!
    Posted by S0095042[/QUOTE]

I'm having mine on Sunday and I'm SO excited, but also a tiny bit nervous! You're right, there are going to be lots of shower posts after this weekend!!
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • Options
    Have a great time!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Have fun!
  • Options
    I have one tomorrow as well, yay!!! Have fun at yours :)
  • Options
    My shower is next Saturday and I am a little nervous! Have a great time at yours :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards