Connecticut
Options

Wedding Photo Location Help Needed ASAP

Good morning everyone,
I am getting married on October 15 and have not been able to find a location to take pictures after the wedding.  I am getting married in Bridgeport and the reception is in NEw Haven.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Wedding Photo Location Help Needed ASAP

• Options
    EBONYROBERTEBONYROBERT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have seen a few weddings at the west haven beach gazebo taking photos there.
    good luck

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the Savin Rock beach in West Haven. 
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Lighthouse Point in New Haven?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i second the light house
    abc
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_wedding-photo-location-needed-asap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:f65848d1-2301-47d9-bc62-5f620f7756f6Post:901ad4ca-59cc-4049-931f-61fb0e74a1f5">Re: Wedding Photo Location Help Needed ASAP</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about Lighthouse Point in New Haven?
    Posted by herb0622[/QUOTE]

This!! So pretty!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yale campus and any of the great areas around there. I love photos with architecture. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Light house point is beautiful for pictures.

I also love the urban feel of the areas in New Haven, The green and lots of the architecture in that area are to die for. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Edgerton Park in New Haven.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our pics at Lighthouse Point. It was really windy there the day we got married but the pics came out really great. I think they would have been even better if we were more relaxed and not trying to shield ourselves from the cold and wind the whole time.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Downtown Milford with the waterfall & all!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also Booth Memorial Park in Stratford. A friend did her engagement pics there and it has a lot of foliage. At the beach there will not be colored trees.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards