Missouri-St Louis
Options

Photographer recommendations under $2000?

Desperately looking for a great photographer with a reasonable price...  Anyone used Photography Shoppe?

Re: Photographer recommendations under $2000?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hired Von Devore and got package for $1300 that includes a free engagement session.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Amy Pflasterer from Knepper Photography.  I went with one of the lesser expensive packages where I get digital copies of all images of my wedding, a 16 page book she'll make with some of the best shots, a free engagement session with 1 pic included (option to buy more) and I get her for 8 hours on the wedding day for $1,200.We just had our engagement session and the pictures are beautiful.  Amy has a mixture of traditional and photo-journalism styles, is very reasonably priced and is fun to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We hired i Kandi Photography. 8 hrs, coffee table book or album, eng session...etc. under 1300.00
  • Options
    stlbride07stlbride07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jodi Schlosser Photography. She has an 8 hour package for $1800.
  • Options
    JeannieJ70JeannieJ70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vaeth Photography
  • Options
    shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Natural Aspects Photography would easily meet your budget, and we loved all of our pictures.  We spent $2050 and that included two flush mount albums, a signing album of our engagement pictures, a free engagement session, three 8x10s, 300 prints of our best pictures from the day, copyright released CDs of wedding day and engagement session and five hours of photography day of.  If you dropped one of the flush mount albums you could easily book them for the entire day (9 hours) but Christine, their office person, assured us we didn't need the extra expense of a full day.  She was absolutely right, we got all of our pictures with time to spare.  We were getting the second album either way, so she wasn't trying to sell us that.  LoL  I loved their honesty and they have been very quick with all of our photos and posting proofs online.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Rhonda Jean Photography.  She has more packages than what she has listed on her webiste, just send her an e-mail to get them.  We just got our engagement photos back and they're great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jerry Grimm Photography
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Kelly Pratt Photography.  She did a phemonimal job on our engagemet and wedding photos.  I know that you should be able to get an 8 hour package with 2 photographers within your budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Amy Pflasterer recommendation. She was amazing to work with and her prices are unbeatable!
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sutterer Bay Photography, www.stl-photographer.com . They have great prices and awesome pics. Good Luck!
  • Options
    zippyelfzippyelf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mirage Photo. Its a husband and wife. They are the most awesome people to work with. They gave me an unbelievable deal because I had a small budget. I wont tell you how much I'm paying or what they gave me, but I'm getting $4000 worth of photography for.... way less than that.
  • Options
    Cipolla2BeCipolla2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan Thiele Studios!  She is AMAZING, professional, spunky, and her pictures look like art....not walmart...http://www.meganthiele.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    enchantedmemoriesforyou.com  They have done a few weddings for friends of mine and will be doing ours in the spring.  They still have a lot of dates open and their package prices are some of the best around.  You can view pricing and samples of the work on the website.
  • Options
    ernrs2bernrs2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trotter Photo they have rates for all budgets and if you pay $250 extra they give you a cd with all the pictures with copyright release to get them developed where you want
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Jodi Schlosser recommendation.  www.jodischlosser.com
    Good luck!
  • Options
    kdorsey0324kdorsey0324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Fenwick Photography...she was awesome! All of her packages but one are under $2000 (the highest is $2,500) and they're chock full of goodies and very fair.

www.katefenwick.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards