Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Outdoor Wedding venues

Hello everyone, I am looking for help with finding an outdoor venue for our wedding reception and possibly the ceremony as well. The problem we have run into is that our wedding is going to be around 275 people. We also prefer to provide our own alcohol if possible.

Any suggestions would help! Thanks

Re: Outdoor Wedding venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what area are you looking for? Ky- L'ville or So. IN? or does it matter?  and what is your date? this year or next?

• Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into the Farnsley-Mormen Landing. I was considering this location for awhile. You do have to pick from one of their selected caterers, but they have some covered areas. http://www.riverside-landing.org/Rentals.asp

The Olmstead and Locust Grove are also popular outdoor locations. You would probably need to rent tents though, and probably have to use one of their caterers as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Locust Grove - the grounds are beautiful and they are really easiy to work with so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into Garden at Ray Eden. It is so pretty.
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Locust Grove is beautiful.  I was there for a wedding a few years ago and Ramsi's catered it.  Super yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mellwood is what I would go with for that many people and if you want your own alcohol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards